I don't even like FE anymore

Esme

M-Maybe we don't love you anymore Esme!

U-uh, not that we loved you anyway!

Leave, see how much we care!

Plain fire emblem runs don't really appeal to me anymore either. Arbitrary restrictions (and hacks, if available) are the way to go! By the time I get bored of those I'm sure regular FE will feel fresh again.

Hmm I recommend you go to play all the older FE games then see if you have second thoughts on leaving it try FE1~5 those were interesting ones and certainly different from the other FE games what with all the unique mechanics in them and what not maybe those will do the trick but I may be wrong :o if that does not help I heard Final Fantasy Tactics is amazing hmm Der Langrisser is another good SRPG Nage Libre another one

Do an FE10 laguz only run, no royals and aim for lowest turn count.

I actually thought about doing this exact thing at one point.

Plain fire emblem runs don't really appeal to me anymore either. Arbitrary restrictions (and hacks, if available) are the way to go! By the time I get bored of those I'm sure regular FE will feel fresh again.

On topic (even though this is FFtF) this is probably the best thing you can do to rekindle your fire emblem motivation IMO.

Edited by Walhart

that'll do the exact opposite for me

drafts have pretty much killed all motivation to play FE any other way and even drafts are feeling a bit stale. the only thing driving me is the competition, really

that'll do the exact opposite for me

drafts have pretty much killed all motivation to play FE any other way and even drafts are feeling a bit stale. the only thing driving me is the competition, really

So drafts are the only way to mix things up? Try some other things.

I like Fire Emblem but was really underwhelmed by Awakening in some ways. I liked quite a bit that you could make your own character, and the classic mechanics keep me fairly interested, but they're played out by now and the graphics weren't very good. In addition I think the series in general just lacks any deep storytelling or interesting plot, so it fails to capture my attention beyond min-maxing my favorite dudes into human meatgrinders.

is the okay I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS OKAY

No, it's not. And you should feel bad.

In fact, you should whip yourself into loving it again. Actually, let me do the whipping.

Maybe you've overplayed it.

That's impossible.