Waifuattentionwhoring.exe

It is pretty obvious to me that this guy will take things out of context to make for a "better read". I'd sooner just stop feeding the troll. It isn't like obsessing over the members of some website is any better than obsessing over a fictional character.

o: he's going to need a burn heal~

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is pretty obvious to me that this guy will take things out of context to make for a "better read". I'd sooner just stop feeding the troll. It isn't like obsessing over the members of some website is any better than obsessing over a fictional character.

:smug:

edit: also twitter is the fucking shit, what the fuck is wrong with you people get on it right now

Edited by Defeatist Elitist

id have a twitter if i had funny things to say, otherwise i'd just use it to watch my friends post random shit and have my friends watch me post random shit and occasionally like, see what kanye west is up to or whatever. which i can do without an account, i guess. eh i dunno.

edit: on the kanye west note, good night

Edited by Stahlypin

mmmm I only got a twitter so I could follow celebrities. And a few of my friends who enjoy instagram and posting random stuff ;) It's not all THAT useful, but it's alright!

OR SO YOU SAY

I'm watching you. Lustily.

for some reason, i had this feeling of you stalking everyone in any thread silently yet Frightening lately....>.<

Edited by Pukuriripo

what how are you watching me? i don't have an xbox one

I'd tell you. But then I'd have to kill you sooner o_____o

for some reason, i had this feeling of you stalking everyone in any thread silently yet Frightening lately....>.<

He's catching onto me. o_____o

:smug:

edit: also twitter is the fucking shit, what the fuck is wrong with you people get on it right now

Just out of curiosity, which do you prefer between Twitter and Space Station 13? :O

EDIT-Surely all press is good press, both twitter and SF and all the members involved in this fiasco have some way to benefit from it.

Edited by SeverIan

• 2 weeks later...