Waifuattentionwhoring.exe

The person said he'd be quoting "crappy/shitty and ignorant" posts. However, alot of those there are outright genius. There's only one "crappy" post of mine.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person said he'd be quoting "crappy/shitty and ignorant" posts. However, alot of those there are outright genius. There's only one "crappy" post of mine.

> Talking about own posts as "genius".

Thank you for being stuck up, good sir.

RIGHT? I was sitting there laughing at stupid people and then my post came up and I was like shit maybe he was just out of content for that day and decided why not feature this handsome fella's material

It's the only way

RIGHT? I was sitting there laughing at stupid people and then my post came up and I was like shit maybe he was just out of content for that day and decided why not feature this handsome fella's material

It's the only way

He clearly quoted you about your naifu thread, right?

Yeah, I noticed many of your posts related to the spaghetti topic in Serious Discussion. To be fair it was kind of cringe-inducing to read. .___.

YOU ARE AN AWKWARD MAN

GET ON HIS LEVEL.

STEP IT UP KOUHAI.

Yeah, I noticed many of your posts related to the spaghetti topic in Serious Discussion. To be fair it was kind of cringe-inducing to read. .___.

YOU ARE AN AWKWARD MAN

Wait, he really posted that on twitter? That was more of a Bomberman Jetters meme than an actual shot at myself.

Either way, the only way he could've accessed that pic is if he had his own account. You have to log in to see others' profiles after all...

"I'm just going to make a loli!Silvia for when I go to marry Ricken."

... Of all the things I say on this site, this is what gets quoted.

I don't even...

Haha. Now that one, I don't get. xD

"I'm just going to make a loli!Silvia for when I go to marry Ricken."

... Of all the things I say on this site, this is what gets quoted.

I don't even...

It fits more with the whole "anime loving nerd" profile the twitter account is supposedly trying to mock.

It is pretty obvious to me that this guy will take things out of context to make for a "better read". I'd sooner just stop feeding the troll. It isn't like obsessing over the members of some website is any better than obsessing over a fictional character.