Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

shinori, that was a whole post of only waffling, if you find bizz/manix scummy at least put your actions where your words are and vote them or something. you just sound like you're trying to distance yourself from the whole psych lynch.

do agree psych isn't making much sense regardless of alignment, but if he's town he's not trying to make himself any less confusing. not many reads, vague/contradicting statements, most of the defense of him has been by other people than himself and so on

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a lot of people voting psych, shin and helios are also getting some heat. if you don't have proper reads on those try looking at the people voting to see if their reasoning make sense at least

have a null read on you at the moment since you're being useless due to ~reasons~ and it's been ages since you voted anyone. I get that you're busy but you're being so bland and uncommitted it's giving me a bad vibe

shinori really isn't voting, does that mean psych have 5 votes on him instead of 6?

FFS, Shinori, you claimed cop, you can DO something about it. You're not going to know if your role is a full-on troll until you start collecting results on players, and cross-referencing them to people who flip! Hell, I thought my role was a troll until I stopped to think about what ELSE I could use it for.

If you truly want to apologize, go out there and find scum during the day, and make your role as useful as possible during the night! An apathetic/lazy town WILL lose, and I'd rather not lose because too many townspeople didn't care.

SUPER INSIDE SCOOP

ONE TIME ONLY

PSYCH AT THE BEACH IN THAT ITSY BITTY BIKINI

OUR SOURCES REVEAL HIS TRUE MOTIVES

okay i tried to shoot bizz because i had two vig shots and was saving my scorri kill for tonight

i was like oh well might as well kill someone else i thought was scummy

i didn't want to out it because i am scared of being roleblocked again

the reason i told manix i didn't plan on using my role very long is

I am amnesiac. When I take someone's role, i can use it and stuff. I then gain access to my vig shot. If i use the shot, then i lose access to the regained role.

tl;dr moral of the story is don't give psych vig shots

If you truly want to apologize, go out there and find scum during the day, and make your role as useful as possible during the night! An apathetic/lazy town WILL lose, and I'd rather not lose because too many townspeople didn't care.

This. So hard.

I just got lynched in an offsite game because we lynched 2/3 scum in the first 2 days, then everyone got lazy and started scumhunting through poe. I got quicklynched day 3, and in the end we lost.

wat

you have two vig shots, got the force kill thing, and got roleblocked?

I do remember you saying last phase that you could confirm multiple vig shots but aghhh

why say this now when your last post was "immagetlynchedlol"

Manix claimed numbers though which has me still thinking he's town.(Sorry I completely forgot about the numbers claim)

Shinori, remember that claim =/= alignment, so if you think Manix is town ONLY for his claim and scummy for other things then your scumread has priority after that.

As for Manix himself nothing has really stuck out about him to me except when he had that scuffle with Eclipse. It's not enough to make me feel he's important to look at, yet.

Don't really like Shin's responses lately though, I need to reread but they just feel kinda empty (especially in response to eclipse)

@Rein it seemed like we were lynching Psych today anyway so a single vote on Helios would have been useless. But I would like attention there eventually, I've been feeling weird about him since D2 (and kinda Scorri but not to the same extent). I would have switched back to Psych but didn't want to accidentally hammer (I was too lazy to count votals myself) but I'll be around to hammer if there isn't anything else to do today.

I had a vig shot if i picked up a dead role asap, but i'd end up throwing it away and not being able to use it. My plan was to take the D1 lynch, and use my shot N2, becoming a vanilla (effectively) on D3. The ITP gave me the paranoid kill, but i was planning on killing scorri anyway, so I was able to save my shot and take the extra one and kill bizz, but was roleblocked.

I think I see what happened.

I also find Bizz's evaluation of Manix a little strange - he's been being somewhat emotional about how he goes about things, and I know that's not something you're too keen on. I'm glad it hasn't been directed at you, but what's your thoughts on that?

I had a vig shot if i picked up a dead role asap, but i'd end up throwing it away and not being able to use it. My plan was to take the D1 lynch, and use my shot N2, becoming a vanilla (effectively) on D3. The ITP gave me the paranoid kill, but i was planning on killing scorri anyway, so I was able to save my shot and take the extra one and kill bizz, but was roleblocked.

wait nonono you're still not making sense

what happened to the amnesiac part of taking a role? is vig shot all you get?

I think maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, I still need to reread ISOs but I've admittedly been kinda lazy. I can focus there tonight and see how I feel about it.

Psych, you're saying you're an amnesiac AND a vig right? You said you didn't plan on using your Wingman very long, does that mean if you use your vig shot you become vanilla?

Actually now that I think about it I think I focus more on guilt-tripping than any other appeal to emotion in general, whoops

I am an amnesiac. When I take a dead role, I gain a vig shot. If I use the vig shot, I lose the role I took and become vanilla.

I was planning on shooting scorri. Due to the paranoid shot, I effectively had two shots, which i planned to use on bizz and scorri.

I kind of believe Psych's claim tbh, just because I don't think scum would be ballsy enough to claim something like that. Kind of annoyed how there aren't really many possible counterwagons (the closest we have is 2 votes) and even if we get one we might end up missing a claim, which I'm not particularly happy lynching without. I guess I would favor lynching either Helios or Shin at this point, although I'd like to sleep soonish.

There is exactly ONE upside to lynching Psych - it will force people to discuss something else. I really don't like any other aspect of this lynch, and I'm pretty sure Shin/Helios won't be around to claim, AND there aren't enough people to push the lynch any other way right now. Either way, I refuse to vote for Psych.

I'm extremely disappointed with the amount of lazy/inactive people we seem to have, because I'm fairly certain all of them can't be mafia (and I don't have that many dayvig shots, and why can't I retcon my own role to have that many?).

Shin definitely won't because he's asleep, but I think that's about all he has going for him, tbh. I think with j00 around we have enough to lynch someone that isn't Psych though.