Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

Hello folks

Welcome to snike was dumb enough to sign up for 2 games at the same time after a long hiatus and starting an rp.

anyways

@j00 and SB: Fair enough I should've elaborated more. I think I was voting him to see his explanation due to his historical position on sheeping being inconsistent, and partially wanted to see his reaction on him. Kirsche being the scum that he is did not comply. Mind you he didn't respond to the timestamp thing nor the reasoning differences, which are the more valid crits.

However I'm going to wait until he's in a better state before pressing the issue.

##Unvote

@Shinori line: I am split. Shinori reacted badly to SB's remarks about his frankly thing being padding with a vote that I'd consider an omgus, but SB claiming his remark wasn't serious was very suspicious! SB over Shinori because meta and SB because most of his ISO hasn't been real useful to discussion.

@Elieson VS Wombat: Elieson's suggestion to get out of RVS was relatively solid(I don't get why looking to do that is a fake attempt to get towncred, BBM. What is even a fake attempt ????). His potential hidden hunt was not, and wombat was right to call him on that. I do think however that Wombat is all over the place to some extent, but that isn't really scummy so much as aggressive/paranoid. Would not lynch Wombat. Elie I am sort of null on.

@Psych VS Scorri: Psych calls out seeming OMGUS by scorri, and later self-metas and says scorri is attempting to "throwing heat away from bizz", brings in the word of the day (hypocrite) to smear her(able to post pre-rvs content as opposed to post-rvs content), and then literally OMGUS votes scorri with no other given reason. Despite his first line laying the ground to make a chainsaw defense argument. :X As mentioned he also drops the Shinori wagon. Both of these are explained later, but I still feel like he's suspicious enough to lynch.

##Vote: Psych

Scorri needs to talk about other people. I mean I might agree that Psych is lynchable, but you're tunneling given the situation.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helios: There's a difference between saying "If he'd said this I wouldn't have voted him" and saying "I voted him to get an answer and if he'd answered explaining himself I would have accepted it an moved on. Instead he did something that was even scummier, so I kept my vote there." One of those is what I said and one of those is a vast oversimplification of what I said.

Fair enough, I retract that little bit because I misinterpreted that statement you made. Everything else still stands though.

Elie's latest post is long but has some decent content. It feels more to me like intown fighting between him and Wombat though since a lot of their arguments are based off game theory opinions and others off misunderstandings from each other based on wording. Reminds me of myself vs. Marth way back in that one mafia that Shinori hosted (can't remember the name but I think it was a Tales mafia). I don't really understand how he has a developing scumread on Manix for the self-meta post when his actual vote on Kirsche is probably the most solid one on the wagon. He could definitely contribute more but yeah not really sure that one knock is enough to deem scummy.

Also until I get a better response from Shinori than /that/, I'm holding my vote on him. Finding Wombat to be a frustating mix of irritating/scummy, and developing a scumread on Manix.

Need to post more but, I just got called to be a DD for an intoxicated friend so BRB

You want a better response from me other than the fact that anything I'm doing is basically being shrugged off or being told "Oh hey shinori you're just wrong no one else thinks like you so you're obviously wrong." How the fuck does psych get to do nothing the entire game his posts are all completely worthless with no info as scorri stated he OMGUS blatently WHICH I STATED BBM MY CASE DOESNT RESOLVE AROUND ONE FUCKING THING. And the fact that what he said still makes it sound like he slipped and all you are doing BBM is defending him just bull shit.

How about this you want a response or a reaction to get your vote off of me.

I'm Manix, a cop. I inspect people at night to see if I can find out if I can trust them or not but apparently I will always find a reason to distrust them.

Basically I'm possibly a paranoid cop.

Now if you would kindly unvote me and not let psych and SB do nothing and can we please talk about BBM who is defending Psych and saying he has a town read on SB when both aren't doing anything to warrant town reads.

haven't been paying a load of attention to the thread cause study, but

and developing a scumread on Manix.

i what

elie, you mentioned me all of twice in that large post (ctrl+f is friend), once was saying stuff against wombat, and once to mention stuff about me saying my self-meta, WHICH was in response to wombat saying something about me and my scum meta (i was just a touch slow in posting it, and here's the post it was in reply to). so 1) where the fuck did this come from and 2) if it's because of this self-meta thing, no, see previous sentence

nope i'm not taking this

okay for that to be a scum slip implies scorri is my scum mate so gg

(assuming he means shinori, but that's irrelevant)

whoever is on the other end doesn't necessarily have to be scum, in fact it's far more likely to be the opposite, if it was a slip.

that said, i'm of the thinking that it's possibly not a specific slip. his other content (from what i remember) is kinda eh

and while writing this post i was informed that i have to go out and get food. rip me

Ladies and gentleman, Shinori.

also I'm going to be busy tomorrow and sunday morning due to work, so yeah.

I missed whenever you said that to be frank Eclipse. That's why.

And I'm claiming now because last I saw I had about 4 or 5 people voting me just saying they refuse to unvote me. And obviously I'm not giving good quality content so it's like that helps.

So why do you not want to lynch Psych eclipse? What has he done to deserve to be not lynched?

wtf when did I state I had a townread on SB

I never said I had a townread on SB, and I even pointed out scummy stuff that Psych had done in his last post. I'm not defending him, I just think your point about the scumslip is bad, and I said that he was justified for attacking anyone attacking him for that.

Paranoid Cops who are told that they are paranoid are effective Vanillas. I don't like the claim or its timing.

Elie, I'll get to your wall in the morning because it's huge.

i'm pretty sure this game isn't about who deserves not to be lynched shinori, because pray tell, what have you done?

also majority is 10-11 people so it's not really in danger for a lynch anytime soon, but we do have less than 24 hours, just throwing that out

meta, but this seems like usual shinori panic-at-the-last-minute before he gets lynched as scum or something so I'm inclined to look at him a bit more closely

i think i'll iso in the morning but cbf right now

BBM: Why do you think SB is town and why are you defending psych?

Eclipse why are you defending Psych and refuse to lynch him? Also what are your thoughts on BBM?

Wish Psych would actually post something that was helpful that actually had game content and thoughts cause as of now he hasn't done anything town worthy and he also hasn't done anything that deserves him to be defended and he's been doing absolutely less than me.

Need to go read Elies massive wall and go over his whole iso since he has a death sentence tunnel on me for crappy reasoning early on.

Ninja by BBM: Pretty sure you said you had a town read on SB I'll go recheck to make sure. If I was wrong then apologies. Also I didn't say I AM A PARANOID COP. I wasn't told that I was one.

I was told I could be or I could not be. It's unclear. I'm assuming some people I'll get proper reports on and others I'll get paranoid reports on.

If you're a Cop and your flavour implies you might be paranoid, why on earth haven't you clarified that with the mods in the 48 hours since the game started?

i'm pretty sure this game isn't about who deserves not to be lynched shinori, because pray tell, what have you done?

also majority is 10-11 people so it's not really in danger for a lynch anytime soon, but we do have less than 24 hours, just throwing that out

meta, but this seems like usual shinori panic-at-the-last-minute before he gets lynched as scum or something so I'm inclined to look at him a bit more closely

i think i'll iso in the morning but cbf right now

WRT bolded. Way more than you fucking have. Because no honestly WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Let's see, bandwagon onto me with no real reasoning behind it. Omgus on Scorri post no real thoughts or scum hunt at all. Not to mention I had to prod you to tell people why you randomly unvoted me for zero reason.

And really you are saying Scum meta on me? This is my fucking scum meta? Are you serious Psych? And look at me a bit more closely? What the fuck in the world are you talking about? Didn't you say something similiar already to my original post against you when I questioned why you unvoted me?

EITHER PICK SCUM READ ON ME OR TOWN READ ON ME. STOP SITTING IN THE MIDDLE WHERE YOU CAN SWING EITHER DIRECTION.

I'm doing Psych's job for him. FFS, what's wrong with me.

If I'm reading right, here's the points against him:

- Supposed scum slip

- Dropped suspicion of Shinori

- OMGUS on scorri

- General content

(if I missed anything, lemme know)

Here's what I see:

- "What scum slip?" I am not a semantics person, and thus, did not really think that was worth calling out (I mentioned this earlier). If Psych is at fault for anything, it's not responding to this immediately

- If you read Psych's ISO, from the Shinori vote, you'll see him slowly change his mind. No, it's not hard; read it, dammit.

- I'd say this is about the only thing that holds water. However, I'm inclined to agree that scorri's point on him having little content is hypocritical, from his point of view. . .because she's not exactly the shining beacon of content herself; thus, I can see why he'd do that, alignment-agnostic.

- He is responding to points against him, which is far more than I've seen out of him. I can keep up with his logic, and it doesn't scream scum to me. In other words, I wouldn't vote him on his content alone.

So, any questions?

Also if you get paranoid reports on even a fraction of your reports, and aren't told about when it happens and when you're getting legit reports, that's basically the same as a full on paranoid cop because we still can't trust any of your reports.

ie still a Vanilla

If you're a Cop and your flavour implies you might be paranoid, why on earth haven't you clarified that with the mods in the 48 hours since the game started?

I mentioned it and was told that my role literally states that I am a compulsive paranoid cop, POSSIBLY.

However, I'm inclined to agree that scorri's point on him having little content is hypocritical, from his point of view. . .because she's not exactly the shining beacon of content herself; thus, I can see why he'd do that, alignment-agnostic.

Except it wasn't my point that he has little content scummy that he voted me for. It was the fact that he believed I was calling him out for lack of activity which I just straight up wasn't.

Ugh, anyways I need to sleep. I'll be back tomorrow at some point.

Every Psych post from his awful vote on me to his vote swap.

ANYONE VOTING ME WILL FEEL THE ETERNAL WRATH OF DAMNATION. YOU WILL BURN IN THE HELLFIRE. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL ERADICATE THE VERY FIBER OF YOUR BEING. SO HELP ME I WILL MELT THE FLESH OFF YOUR BONES.

is this better roleplaying manix

lolk guys i mean i'm infinitely more useful alive with someone else dead but k

bizz's post against my wagon does seem all over the place and i'd be tempted to assume there's a connection between her and elieson trying to just play off each other and seem like great townies

that's another thing, i don't understand why elieson feels like he's town leader and gets to decide who to look at and wagon and if we aren't following we're scum

eclipse <3 gimme like 15 minutes k

also shinori's latest posts are crap and are just defending himself and then WINFOM and he's getting really defensive and not catching scum at all, he seems really paranoid and i don't like it

##Unvote

##Vote Shinori

Votes me. bolded the line.

well it was more a NO U but whatever

fuck mafia terminology

Hah.

idk shinori's just bad at OMGUS then

also dude eli you know i respond to pressure like a fucking diamond - it takes forever and you still don't get good results sometimes

also someone care to clarify what chainsaw defense is

Says I'm bad at OMGUS when I didn't OMGUS.

levity/bizz/viata/captain gay is a girl just fyi

Clerify's that levy is a girl.

I feel like scorri's validation of bizz's wagon moving quickly is an attempt at throwing heat away from bizz, since it only had 3 votes and wasn't actually moving quickly at all. She then jumps to another wagon, one that's more likely to mislynch town, mine.

I mean i'm easier to get lynched than some others, even if i don't have many votes on me atm.

and yes scorri that is hypocritical for you so i am curious why you did it

##Unvote, Vote scorri

i'm also curious why bizz posted in #215 about wombat being a hypocrite but totally ignores scorri

honestly, leo just seems to love shit posting a bunch of rapid walls of text in a row hoping to make points in defense to things. i'm a bit concerned about his level of defensiveness vs offensiveness since he seems like he's just trying to save his hide and then turn any arguements on his attackers, like eli

honestly this is just stupid here and i don't really know why A) you'd tell us this due to not getting a joke and b) why not getting a joke makes you scummy since i'm pretty sure everyone will at one point misinterpret things

i'm getting strong town reads from SB

DOESNT STATE A SINGLE THING ABOUT ME ECLIPSE. WHAT? I don't see him slowly changing his mind anywhere? AFter voting me he does nothing for many posts and many pages and never says anything about me then RANDOMLY swaps over to Scorri? Where exactly did you read him slowly changing his mind before he swapped to Scorri?

Also bolded part in last quote is what I mixed up with BBM.

Actually yeah let's go ahead and get on this.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Eclipse

Why did you just lie? And why are you helping Psych to the extent when he refuses to do it for himself? That's unlike you. Unless you somehow magically know he's town I would see ZERO reason for you to be buddying up to him like you are.

If the mods are stating that you are possibly paranoid, none of your reports can be trusted, and you're an effective Vanilla. The mods would know this, and I don't believe that a game that specifically states that there are no Vanillas would have a role like this.

I'm super sleepy and can't think properly anymore, so I'll get back to this when I wake up, but I think you're BSing.

where did I say i had a town read on you shinori? please quote me

I also didn't claim to be doing more than you, I just said you weren't doing anything

you keep trying to throw mud at me but I'm just sitting here pointing things out with you, regardless of myself so there's that

I unvoted you because of scorri, but she's since clarified things i was upset with her about and she's re-upped her activity and hunting so i really don't have problems with her, even though I may have worded things incorrectly

you just seem to be trying to throw out reasons why your getting so defensive over half a wagon and then claiming what appears to be a pretty bad fake

i clarified my role within the first 12 hours, so waiting this long for something you think yet is essential in your results leads me to have doubt

second why would we have a paranoid cop at all if we don't have a second one

like i'd get if you were insane and we had a real one

wait shit what was each cop type again

w/e

tl;dr shinori is trying to save himself from getting lynched and is aiming at me because he thinks my posts make me look bad when i'm really just going down pages responding to things i think are scummy as i see them

EITHER PICK SCUM READ ON ME OR TOWN READ ON ME. STOP SITTING IN THE MIDDLE WHERE YOU CAN SWING EITHER DIRECTION.

if i don't have a town read on you, process of elimination says i have a scum/neutral read

how was i swinging both ways