Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

ps: still don't appreciate clipsey making all these assumptions about psych and defending him; particularly after he has claimed the stuff above

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there goes that theory. Still, do some numbers. Mafia amnesiac taking a dayvig with the numbers this tight would basically give the mafia an additional kill. I have no idea why the heck you're trying to compare the two games, given that one was invitational, and the other has a hidden player (though now that there's mention of this, giving numbers to the mafia isn't such a horrible idea, but I don't think this is going to go anywhere right now).

Go ahead and dislike my train of thought, Manix. It's more helpful than what most of the game is doing at the moment.

Psych: That's NICE, but I get the feeling I'll understand your assumption if/when you flip. I'd rather not have a hand in that, though, since I still don't think you're worth lynching, despite what Manix has posted. Given Manix's numbers claim, I am not inclined to think that there's more than one townsperson with a killing role.

wouldn't the revival role potentially refer to me

dead people can't talk to others

it's not you, regardless of whether you are telling the truth or not

If there's a potential reviver, then I sure as hell hope they're on the town side, and the revival is permanent. If you're implying that I'm scum, then you'd best back that up with a vote. Alternately, you can see what Naglfar flips, and decide whether or not you're overthinking things.

Either way, a revival is wasted on me, since I'm (obviously) one-shot. Otherwise, this day phase would've moved on to other things. Speaking of other things. . .where did Shinori/scorri go?

Better yet, the reviver can hit Haze, so he can tell everyone that I'm town, then QQ 'cause I accidentally shot him. . .but that would just be mean. . .

If you're implying that I'm scum, then you'd best back that up with a vote.

i'm not completely implying that you're scum: i'm just not completely convinced that you're town, given you basically gave psych an easy out from practically all the questions i asked him, and are buddying with him quite hard.

i need to reread people but i'm not feeling it right now

i'm not completely implying that you're scum: i'm just not completely convinced that you're town, given you basically gave psych an easy out from practically all the questions i asked him, and are buddying with him quite hard.

i need to reread people but i'm not feeling it right now

You're implying SOMETHING, because you don't post like that without a purpose. Someone's scummy, and I'd expect some sort of vote, or at least a FoS out of that entire debacle. Your case is also based off of an associative read. If I were to die RIGHT NOW, and flip town, what would it do for your Psych read?

You're implying SOMETHING, because you don't post like that without a purpose.

i'm mostly trying to figure out exactly what's going on with you right now. psych is just a springboard for getting reads on you, and then psych himself is a separate case.

Someone's scummy, and I'd expect some sort of vote, or at least a FoS out of that entire debacle. Your case is also based off of an associative read. If I were to die RIGHT NOW, and flip town, what would it do for your Psych read?

my mini-whatmightbeconstruedasacase-on you is part associatively based, sure. you defending psych doesn't tell anything about his alignment, hence, that part isn't associative.

however, my entire psych case is not, and I don't think i need to explicitly say "psych is scummy", considering how much damn dislike i've had over his posts. I still don't like him at all, even when you're still defending him based on stuff from your own role pm. i don't know what it is, so i don't have the capacity to make the same decision as you.

tl;dr i'm still trying to read into your intentions and psych is still scummy

Yoohoo! I'm here!

Manix, I never said those three looked scummy, I said that it was worth looking at their ISO's. At this point, I'm pretty inclined to believe eclipse is town. Whilst Psych is well... the unhelpeful unexplainable unsomethingable Psych, I know from past games what eclipse does. She'll really defend someone she's pretty certain is town, just like she did with me when were masons in the Folgore Rangers Mafia.

Still, it'd be nice to know why she was so certain. Either this is Psych psyching, the best scum cover ever or eclipse has made a horrible mistake in judgement... I don't really like options two and three.

My intentions are that I'm willing to believe Psych on role for now, and that I can't be the only night action that can determine whether or not Psych is town. Town can only see their own role PMs. Never forget this.

Uh, my day one was kinda empty and not that great in all honesty. I'll clear a few of your drafts if makes you feel any better!

(actually one last thing: i'm going only on what i've been given in my role pm, which are my numbers and this lame-ass post restriction. i'm not going to assume you're telling the truth about yours clipsey until there's a really good reason to)