Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

I'm assuming what your role PM said is true, too, Manix. So far, it seems to be checking out (sorry Haze). However, it doesn't mean I need to take a hostile stance every time someone draws a read from their own role PM.

As for my PR. . .you get three guesses, and your first two are wrong. :P:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

compulsive liar is go

That's just because you suck at it.

pot, this is kettle. glad you realize this

I'm assuming what your role PM said is true, too, Manix. So far, it seems to be checking out (sorry Haze). However, it doesn't mean I need to take a hostile stance every time someone draws a read from their own role PM.

just because you believe a roleclaim by me, does not reflect on the stances i choose to take in regards to yours. like you said, the only thing you know for sure is what is in your own PM, and no one else can see that to determine if it is true or not.

for example; i didn't really like wombat's ED1. he and shinori claimed roles that tie themselves to each other, also factoring in shinori's report. i'm not completely convinced at all that they are clear either, just that they are clear to each other (unless wombat has like a godfather mod which always scans as inno or something, and is fakeclaiming, but i don't know from shinori's perspective how likely that is). I don't have much of an opinion on shinori, and hence that doesn't leave any impact on my opinion of wombat, which actually needs updating in light of elie's flip but /lazy.

you could compare that to how you're trusting psych: i don't have a completely solid townread on you (compared to ED2, because lolreading) and as such it isn't impacting what i've dug up about psych

you follow where i'm coming from here?

that was a lot longer than i was expecting to write, oops

I understand it, and I'm not going to fault you for this (the Wombat/Shinori thing crossed my mind, too, but I don't see how to resolve this without forcing one of them to flip, which is why I'm not pushing the issue). Hell, it's more than what most of the game can say. However. . .

(actually one last thing: i'm going only on what i've been given in my role pm, which are my numbers and this lame-ass post restriction. i'm not going to assume you're telling the truth about yours clipsey until there's a really good reason to)

How does this contribute to anything? It really comes across as passive-aggressive, and unnecessary, which is why I made the statement I did.

*looks at own role PM again*

*rereads role title again*

*rereads it one more time*

OMG I'm an idiot. . .so that's what it meant. . .

(I have the word "jack" in my title. . .)

How does this contribute to anything? It really comes across as passive-aggressive, and unnecessary, which is why I made the statement I did.

okay sure, i'll cede that it was probably unnecessary. more badly worded more than anything; i would say.

pffffft

like sure, let him prove his role but I just have a bad feeling based about him now

Why would a mafia amnesiac take a neighborizer instead of waiting for something stronger?

Snike getting hit pretty much confirms another ITP or multiball, for what's its worth. Why didn't you out that you were hit beforehand? (kind of suspect here based the fact most sks get a bpv, and an offsite game now makes me consider policying all bpv claims)

it's not like maf amn's that can take daykills are completely unheard of (new PoT, anyone?). so exactly why are you making such an assumption about the setup? we don't know what's in it: hell the fact that there was a hidden in this game makes it folly to consider trying to game the setup

Wouldn't that make it even more unlikely, since iirc that kind of played a big part in the mafia win there? If some horrible imbalance shows up in one game, it makes it less likely that the next game will have the same problem.

Don't like Shin's second to last post, he pretty much says "we should look over SB/j00/scorri's ISOs because they helped the lynch to happen, not because they're scummy" (and it was me who asked) which is pretty weak imo. He also pretty much waffles on Psych and says that eclipse defending people is normal (there's a difference between confirmed town mason buddy and townread Shin.) His post... pretty much gives no reads whatsoever that help us to find scum.

guys get back in here seriously

it's day 2 and we have 16 players alive, what is activity

Why would a mafia amnesiac take a neighborizer instead of waiting for something stronger?

he also claimed (or implied) that he can take new roles as well

Something else concerning about that btw is that Kevin got a lot of the heat for the vote on me while Shin did not, even though both of their votes were really similar.

That's because these fags are jelly of my awesome skills.

His first Elie vote was bad and had little to no reasoning behind it.

There was an average amount of reasoning for a D1 FoS.

I don't think I voted Shinori so I don't understand what you mean when you say "The two votes on the Shinori wagon who bothered me the most were rein's vote [..] and kirsche."

Manix's FoS on Psych's failed attempt at roleplaying seems graspy. The gay memes don't make reading him any easier.

Manix's FoS on Psych's failed attempt at roleplaying seems graspy.

not exactly; i also went after his logic behind claiming when he did (what's the damn point), and the fact that he doesn't even answer pertinent questions aimed at him.

it's not all about the RP thing, it was just an ease into the actual stuff behind figuring alignment. so why generalize my points against him, hmm?

he also claimed (or implied) that he can take new roles as well

further implied point: he can use the neighborizer as a stepping stone for towncred (re: role provability), then take another role when the opportunity arises

I was only attacking that particular point as I think that's the only thing that needs addressing.

i dun understand then: why should it particularly matter if it is a bit graspy (which i don't think it was)? it's not like it's completely outside of potential logic for finding scum, factoring that his (few) responses to questions about it didn't instill me with confidence, which prompted me to pursue it further

I still don't think that a mafia amnesiac would be able to take killing roles up (especially since clipsey's dayvig was presumably declared OUTSIDE of the thread)

setup assumptions man, it's not cool

i kinda see the logic but (at this point we can't actually show his role is legit), it's entirely possible he could be fakeclaiming it

sooooooo

i dun understand then: why should it particularly matter if it is a bit graspy (which i don't think it was)? it's not like it's completely outside of potential logic for finding scum, factoring that his (few) responses to questions about it didn't instill me with confidence, which prompted me to pursue it further

It makes it seem like you're trying to find reasons which aren't there to support your cause, he shouldn't even need to answer questions regarding his RP because it's such a gay line of attack regardless. He said that his failed RP is a joke so attacking him for it makes this whole thing seem like the Shinori-SB interaction from D1.

It makes it seem like you're trying to find reasons which aren't there to support your cause, he shouldn't even need to answer questions regarding his RP because it's such a gay line of attack regardless.

considering i thought he was roleplaying someone else, i thought it was a decent line of attack

He said that his failed RP is a joke

after me showing what i knew and his response to "that's a bad impression, try harder", and then he says it's a joke? read as backpedaling over his own tracks. which in turn really started prompting the main questions.

so attacking him for it makes this whole thing seem like the Shinori-SB interaction from D1.

except the joke there was in plain sight, before it was pointed out to be a joke, whereas this one as stated as a joke after the fact.

they aren't the same at all

yo, so let me explain something about this game; it's ridiculous

I was waiting to see if anyone had results on anyone else visiting/kinda distracted by rp stuff

in retrospect I probably should've claimed hit first

#yolo

I was shot last night.

that was me

and I'm not vig or mafia or ITP, at night I was told by the mod that I suddenly felt an intense urge to kill someone and if I didn't choose a target I would go insane and kill myself.

since I didn't manage to kill Snike (flavour told me I couldn't find him) I decided to shut up until anyone else mentioned because honestly that was really weird and no one would believe me if I just claimed a random force-kill like that.

I did crumb it in my first post today

I need to sleep more

so tired

feels like I'm going crazy over here

eclipse being legit indicates Naglfar's very likely scum, do you want to lynch Snike over him?

yeah still got stuff on Snike I don't like either but I've no problems with trusting eclipse for now and go with her lynch. still don't like her reasoning for the Elieson vote but that's the only issue I've got with her at the moment.

this is probably not necessary, but since I technically didn't get to prove my role last phase, tell me if you want me to quicklynch hammer today

so someone, mafia or ITP or idk town even, have a role that forces the target to kill a person, essentially giving a killing role to whomever regardless of alignment. since I was told this at beginning of night I'm pretty sure it's a day ability

also my role was deactivated when it happened and I got it back at the beginning of the day phase

the fact that Snike claimed this makes be feel a bit better since yeah, he was my biggest scum read, but I assumed from flavour that you were commute/I was blocked. I don't understand how you'd known unless you were bulletproof, and eeehhhh bulletproof.