Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol cut

you haven't really even mentioned/considered the possibility of me being scum though

that doesn't answer my question. why did you say i had no read, then hey suddenly remember my townread (which was only a PoE thing due to me not finding stuff in your play particularly suspicious)

I always sheep clever logic because I am the best and logic I agree with much be correct. (seriously though, I have no problem sheeping someone else)

also the shit is this

you suspected someone... before they even really had a chance to answer your question? like what the hell

It's the kind of thing you mention when you target a role like mine. Bizz didn't even crumb it or mention it like "something weird happened" or anything. It can very much be seen as faking that he targetted me.

explain the dissonance

You said yourself that you are thinking Wombat/kirsche scum team, which implies Bizz is town. "Something is off" is out of nowhere and is super vague.

I always sheep clever logic because I am the best and logic I agree with much be correct. (seriously though, I have no problem sheeping someone else)

because you're scum, right

It's the kind of thing you mention when you target a role like mine. Bizz didn't even crumb it or mention it like "something weird happened" or anything. It can very much be seen as faking that he targetted me.

...that still doesn't make any fucking sense

not everyone is going to think like you do

You said yourself that you are thinking Wombat/kirsche scum team, which implies Bizz is town. "Something is off" is out of nowhere and is super vague.

yes, you're right that i say that, but remember who you're talking to

paranoid manix

sorry Kevin, I didn't think I was allowed to say anything about it or something. I assumed if it were important it would come up.

Manix if you don't think I'm scummy/don't assume I'm part of the scumteam wrt your Wombat/Kevin case that makes me think that you think I'm town. You're confusing me now

Manix if you don't think I'm scummy/don't assume I'm part of the scumteam wrt your Wombat/Kevin case that makes me think that you think I'm town. You're confusing me now

reads can change, and am i not allowed to have paranoid thoughts about something like being the case?

Well I'm getting really paranoid too and questioning what I think and now I'm not even sure who I want to lynch anymore

because you're scum, right

Fuck meta, get paid.

...that still doesn't make any fucking sense

not everyone is going to think like you do

Makes perfect sense. If Bizz is lying about targetting me she wouldn't know about my message and she acted like she didn't.

yes, you're right that i say that, but remember who you're talking to

paranoid manix

*scum Manix

*gay Manix

hmm no

*scummy gay Manix

Fixed.

The levy/manix argument reminds me of that one argument in the other game where there was I think bbm and manix really hard core buddying against me in mylo on the final day. Crap what was that game.

Either way I find it weird how all of a sudden Manix and Levy suddenly start attack each other, only after it was mentioned that they weren't.

Makes perfect sense. If Bizz is lying about targetting me she wouldn't know about my message and she acted like she didn't.

you still didn't even give her a chance to respond. crumbing w/e i don't care, that still doesn't make someone scum for not outing a message they received

Either way I find it weird how all of a sudden Manix and Levy suddenly start attack each other, only after it was mentioned that they weren't.

or you know, you're looking far too hard into things

Also considering you're anonymous it isn't out of the question that you targetted me, she waited for you to come back and tell her what the message was and then relayed that to me.

Just saying.

I'm not going to be around after this for quite a few hours and I don't have phone access (phone is out of service). sorry. will try to be back tonight.

Not to make you nervous, but Levity why do you keep saying you think one of me and Shinori is scum? Shinori claimed first and his role makes perfect sense with mine and Snike's. Snike is dead and Rein has vetted my role so either Shinori got super lucky, mafia has 2 godfathers, or we're both town. Which is most likely?