Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

Rein: Can you ask for clarification if a doc targeted you would you still die, etc.?

Nothing can stop it, redirects would still happen but I am going to die tonight and there's no way it can be stopped ever end of story. So yes, you're dead too in all likeliness, and that's why it's mylo today and not tomorrow. I don't know if you can idle or not, which could be the explanation for "possible mylo".

I think my Shinori vote is fine right now. He really hasn't done much of anything but claim and cruise on that, and I feel like the claim is horseshit still. He hasn't really done anything so far to make me feel like I'm wrong, either. Yeah.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k posting between classes, and i feel a little more calm now

Also considering you're anonymous it isn't out of the question that you targetted me, she waited for you to come back and tell her what the message was and then relayed that to me.

Just saying.

1) i'm always anonymous

2) roleswapping as scum is dum, because if one flips then town knows you have a particular source of info/other action, so you're grasping to find reasons why we're scum

3) she was asleep at that time anyway when you asked, and when she started posting

Posted Today, 04:34 AM

it was 4:30 AM my time and like fuck i'd be awake then. i posted at 7am when i woke up. still grasping.

in other news i had a think on my way to uni and yeah i'm probably being overly paranoid of wombat due to flips and shit. i still didn't like his via push because it had absolutely no basis at all (it was incredibly hard rolespec and call it a kneejerk reaction to complete bs). i kinda think i can buy scumnori because that hidden hunt was bad (could be scumcop going for reasons for not having targeted an actual player). i need to reread via when i have time

kirsche is still scum though as well.

now, class time

wait I didn't read this all the way but is Kevin actually suspicious of me for not responding to him right when he answered that question?? I thought it was just because I was kinda vague at first but dude you posted that at 7am my time while I was sleeping do you want timestamps

Give me a sec to respond to other stuff

Because role =/= alignment, that's why. (Sorry, I said I'd answer that earlier but I headed out a little after I came back the first time haha). I don't like how you keep pushing that you're clear solely because of your role and that you also suggested we'd lynch a clear town today but whatever.

But tbh I'm thinking it over again and I think if we going to argue role then it would make more sense for Shinori to be scum out of the two of you because of Snike's flip. If that's really ALL to your role though that's weird in a game with no vanillas but w/e I hate rolespeccing, sorry. But I don't like assuming someone is town on role unless you're Rein/Scorri and have confirmed protown actions behind their roles backing them up

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

I'm just going to go back to this, Wombat's spec was bad but I'm going back to my original gut. If the lynch ends up being Manix today I can go with that too. I'll have more to say wrt reads tomorrow, sorry this post is kinda lazy, I'm tired.

(Also Kevin I'm trying to sing your gay song and upload it on vocaroo but I'm shy as fuck)

dabadeedabadai

I'm pretty sure Shinori is town. He claimed his role before I claimed mine and the fact that he claimed that his report told him I was Shinori as well as town (I had only divulged the latter aspect) shows that he actually investigated me. He could be a mafia rolecop I suppose but then why would he have come up with such a bad fake claim on D1? I find it more likely that you are mafia rolecop :/

As for the no vanilla thing, neither Shinori nor I are vanilla. Shinori's role could have found Snike as well as me, and my role vets that Shinori actually does scan people.

Also, Kevin's claimed role is even more "vanilla" than mine.

Why are people voting Shinori based on his role? Really gay reason to lynch someone.

wait I didn't read this all the way but is Kevin actually suspicious of me for not responding to him right when he answered that question?? I thought it was just because I was kinda vague at first but dude you posted that at 7am my time while I was sleeping do you want timestamps

No my suspicion was aroused by the fact that you didn''t mention it at the beginning of the day, but considering Manix wasn't around at that time and I'm 98% sure he's scum I'm dropping this line of attack.

Also Kevin I'm trying to sing your gay song and upload it on vocaroo but I'm shy as fuck

Dooooo it Doooo it.

@Wombat I don't know about Rein but I'm not voting Shinori/don't think Shinori is scum because of his role.