Will SSB4 have Brawl stages be available like Brawl had Melee ones?

Anacybele

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should SSB4 have a Brawl stage selection?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • Doesn't matter to me.

Do you guys remember how in Brawl, we could also choose from various Melee stages? Do you think SSB4 will do the same with Brawl stages? And would you like for this to happen?

I really hope we get this! I'd love to be able to access awesome stages like Castle Siege, Luigi's Mansion, Eldin Bridge, etc. again! :D

3XvuVbR.jpg?1

Of course it will happen.

Melee had SSB64 stages.

Brawl had Melee stages (but no SSB64 stages).

SSB4 will have Brawl stages, but hopefully it will also have the Temple.

Edited by 1% critted

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/brawl-stages-may-not-return-for-the-next-smash-bros

I still don't get why the 3DS "limitations" will also limit Wii U stages, since most stages are exclusive to one system.

Wait, ALL the new stages are exclusive to their respective platform? I'd much rather have them start with the same stages and then the unlock able ones be exclusive. But if they're keeping some brawl stages, make them Bridge of Eldin, Skyworld, Norfair, Castle Siege, and Distant Planet

Didn't really like any of Brawl's stages (Delfino, Smashville and Pokemon Stadium 2 were the only ones I enjoyed), so I'm really indifferent to it.

Wouldn't expect it on the 3DS but maybe on the Wii U.

Aside from my obvious favorite Smashville, I liked Delfino and Norfair a lot. So Im hoping those stay. Im very indifferent to any other brawl stage. I wish Dreamland 64 would come back though and Fountain of Dreams.

I'm sure the SSB4 will have some Brawl stages, I'd be shocked if it didn't honestly. I'd say with Wind Waker releasing in HD they may keep the Pirate Ship stage, and with Earthbound being released on VC finally they may keep the New Pork City stage.

Should it? Yeah! Will it... Maybe less yeah.

I've heard that because the stages will differ between the two games, they would have a tough time adding them to both. Something something rendering, engines, and not wanting to give the portable market the short end of this metaphorical stick could all result in past stages being just that, a thing of the past.

If they could, I'd say yes, but due to them having to alter most of the stage in order to keep it (ie. Size, gimmicks, and most importantly, size, due to the characters already being extremely small on the 3ds version. Imagine if you had to find kirby on new pork city, it'd be a nightmare) so, on topic, would I like them; yes. Do I expect to see them on my 3ds version of the game; nope. I say put the extra manpower toward better alternate costumes and better balanced characters.

They probably will, but honestly there aren't a whole lot of Brawl stages I'm a big fan of.

I'm personally hoping they're going to bring back some more Melee and 64 stages.

[spoiler=Hoping for]From Melee:

Fourside

Poke Floats

Fountain of Dreams

Pokemon Stadium

Great Bay

From 64:

Hyrule Castle

Saffron City

Dream Land

Mushroom Kingdom