QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rice cookers forever~!

Ahem. . .due to my long list of Otherwise Edible Things That Make Me Sick, I cook most of my meals myself. If I can find a recipe for it, I can probably make it.

My dad is a pretty skilled cook and I think his talent has rubbed off on me after all these years. I can make stuff like chorizo, guacamole, fajitas, prosciutto, salads, fried potatoes, and lots of other things without much trouble.

////humblebrag

I usually make Kraft Dinner when by myself, and I'll cook porkchops, steaks or whatever my mom brings out and tells me to cook for dinner (cause my brother can't cook shit). Mostly stuff that doesn't require more than three ingredients.

New question to help with the Monday ahead!

To follow up on the previous question, let's talk more about food. This time, instead of talking about what you cook for yourself, let's talk about what you like to eat. However, this isn't a question about your single favorite food, instead:

What is your ideal meal (you can make it as many courses as you want)?

Personally, I'm all for a well-portioned steak frites (flank steak and handmade, fresh potato fries) entree with a cup of New England clam chowder on the side (rare or blue rare for the steak).

Edited by Interest

I eat a lot so I think I'll just list my favs

plus as a chinese person generally meals involve lots of dishes shared with the family anyway

-cumin lamb

-fried soft-shell crab

-lobster

-calamari

-eel sushi

-steak

-songsu guiyu (it's this chinese fish dish I have no idea how to put it into english without it sounding weird)

-fried tofu

yeah I really like seafood

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

IF I COULD EAT ANYTHING: A proper Caesar salad (that means croutons), chicken marsala, and a puff pastry for dessert.

WITH MY CURRENT DIET: Misoyaki salmon with steamed white rice, and anmitsu for dessert (even though obtaining anmitsu is an adventure unto itself)

Just wanted to let you guys know that that aforementioned grilled cheese sandwich was great.

Also that the gummi worms I bought for a snack during lunchtime had 700 CALORIES IN THEM WHAT THE HELL I MEAN I KNOW IT'S CANDY BUT THAT'S DOUBLE WHAT IT USED TO BE

fud

(there's a sushi place by me that offers half-off its sushi menu from monday to thursday. $40 feeds my whole family of four until we're all satisfied, or $25 for just specta and i)

Beef, lots of beef. Especially brazilian or argentine barbecue. Some rice, fries and "vinagrete" to go along is also nice. And a nice guava as dessert.

Edited by Nobody