QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some's good some's not some's Burger King man I love me some Burger King.

In general it's a "once a month for funsies" or "fuck i didn't pack enough food to school" thing, but I enjoy it when I do.

I hate it. I only resort to it if I'm very desperate (which is usually only a couple times per year).

I think it's disgusting garbage because it's so unhealthy and fattening, and it honestly doesn't taste good at all in my opinion. It makes me VERY sick to my stomach too.

There's a wendy's at my school I occasionally eat there

I do love a burger and the less fast-foody charcoal burgers on campus has lines that are far too long for comfort I'm fucking hungry I don't want to wait

Yeah it's unhealthy whatever it's not like I eat wendy's every day more like every one to three weeks

There's also the fact that school food cost a metric fuckton and this is actually somewhat affordable and inb4 cooking i don't live on campus and I'd rather not go home between classes just to get food

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Tbqh, I LOVE fast food. I'm not a super picky eater when it comes to typical American food, and I find it quite delicious. Now, do I eat it normally? NO. The only times I eat fast food are 1) on a roadtrip and there's not much else in sight that I trust or 2) I'm at the airport and need food before/during/after the flight. I almost never go on long drives, so the first condition happens maybe once every...five years? If that? But being at the airport and eating food there happens more often. I ate a few meals of fast food on my last study abroad, and it was quite lovely.

Fast food used to be a big staple in my diet 'till I hit puberty, then I went into this weird vegetarian phase and now I can't eat it without feeling terrible. I'm kinda glad I hate it because it's just terrible for you, although once in a while it doesn't hurt to have some.

I have to say though, why buy lame food when you can cook the same thing except better for about the same price if not less?

I have poor impulse control and poor spending habits so if I don't strengthen myself and get the desire to have delicious fatty food then I usually go out to eat rather than coming home and making something. It doesn't help that the best thing I can cook is a grilled cheese sandwich.

Like yesterday I'd meticulously planned my calories for the day as usual and drank my protein shake on my last break at work, but on my drive home at the last second before turning towards my house went to Carl's Jr. instead because I suddenly craved barbeque sauce. I wasn't even hungry. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME BRAIN IT'S NOT FAIIIIIR

I have poor impulse control and poor spending habits so if I don't strengthen myself and get the desire to have delicious fatty food then I usually go out to eat rather than coming home and making something. It doesn't help that the best thing I can cook is a grilled cheese sandwich.

Like yesterday I'd meticulously planned my calories for the day as usual and drank my protein shake on my last break at work, but on my drive home at the last second before turning towards my house went to Carl's Jr. instead because I suddenly craved barbeque sauce. I wasn't even hungry. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME BRAIN IT'S NOT FAIIIIIR

Look up some recipes. Cooking is a lot easier than you think.

Edited by Makaze

fast food is SOOO good. i love it so much. i'm a bony little child too(because i typically eat one meal a day), so i could eat 3 BIG MACs every day of my life and not worry about a thing!!

This is how nutrition works.

I am fortunate to actively dislike most fast food. I've hastily chewed through a rubbery 'egg' muffin a couple times because, fuck, it's that or I went without breakfast, but regretted the experience either way.

... Well, okay, chips. Always chips. Still, not worth going for that alone...

Edited by Parrhesia

Fast food (particularly McDonald's) is a guilty pleasure of mine. I know the food is unhealthy and of low quality, but my taste buds find it delicious regardless. Nonetheless, I only eat fast food once or twice a month.