QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

That's probably one of the worst things to judge a movie off of... x3 (especially a children's movie)

I don't know much in that area so that movie was perfectly fine for me~!

Well, I still thought it was still just too cheesy and ridiculous. I liked the original, but it seems that everything Dreamworks has done recently is mediocre or worse.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little nicky was seriously bad. don't know if thats the worst movie ive seen.

Hey! Dont mess! Little Nicky was ridiculous for all the right reasons! :P:

Yeah! That's the movie.

My problem isn't with the acting, that I barely remember, but with the plot, that was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Also, I saw it when I was 13. Maybe I wouldn't find it as bad now...

What Dreams May Come is actually pretty decent and it hit my feels when i first saw it. It does get a little...glurgy in parts though.

I honestly cannot think of the worst movie i ever seen. But Legion is up there. Hooo....Ive seen a lot of movies in my life and i honestly cannot pinpoint the absolute worst.

Avatar: The Movie might coem a close second, actually.

As in the one that ruined a lovable TV show, or the retelling of Chris Columbus's journey with tall blue people.

Bruno.

My mom and my brother actually thought it would be a good idea to take my grandmother to see it. Needless to say, they were all traumatized.

Eragon is one of your favourite books?

Lmao

Honestly, even though it was loaded to the brim with fantasy novel cliches (apparently Firefox wants to autocorrrect out the accent) and obvious story arcs related to prolific material, it was a nice read, especially for a young greenhorn author. Also, what it resulted in, which was the rest of the Inheritance cycle, was a solid experience, especially the last book (which had some rather original storytelling, even if some of it was called out ahead of time by some avid fans).

Also, on Eragon (the movie).

New question!

What do you find yourself searching on Google (or other search engines) for the most?

I've noticed from my own Google search patterns I try to type out specific sites that I'm too lazy to bookmark or attempt to troubleshoot my technical problems with the power of the Internet's information trove. I can't possibly be the only one who has an answer to this question, right? I'm not insane, I'm telling you!

Edited by Interest

Manus and the Hands of Fate. This is in so bad it's good category. I'm not as good at remembering just boring and bad movies.

Oh, Hawk the Slayer is another one.

"But Master, you have six wives. Why can't I have one for myself?"

As for the Google searching question, essentially for find information about any topic I randomly decide I have a question or two about while I have access to a computer. Recently that's been Examples from today include questions about what Scottish nationality law might be like if it separates from the UK, if anyone actually uses the word astonautics, why aluminium foil is so susceptible to catching fire in a microwave, the difference between multinationals and translationals, restaurants in my area, how old Sean Connery is, if sugar actually kills bacteria, etcetera....

If I'm just generally interested in a broader topic I will go straight to Wikipedia instead.

I'd say most often I use it to look up any word/game/subject/etc. that somebody uses that I don't know about, because there are a lot of those =3

Otherwise ~DRESSES~

Oh and also my name is from Eragon so that gives you somebody else to pick on =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

i use it to find things i don't have

sometimes math, sometimes physics, sometimes related to some report, sometimes i forget a site i should bookmark, sometimes i don't want to keep a site in my bookmarks,

like seriously that's what a search engine is for why is this a question

he wants to know what you're searching he's seeing who's into da noodz and he's gonna arrest them OP is a member of a secret something