QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

​I used to fly at least once a year with my parents back to China/Hong Kong but then it stopped when I got my job. And then I'm going to be flying to the west coast in January.

I've only ever gone on a flight to Quebec and Miami. Quebec when I was pretty young. Miami, like, 2-3 years ago.

Edited by Monde

New question!

What slang word(s)/phrases do you find yourself using most often (IM lingo counts)? This is including but not limited to: video game lingo (particularly acronyms), words that aren't part of a given language but are commonly used socially (may depend on the word), words on Urban Dictionary, and so on. I guess you could go for slang resulting from common memes (or the other way around), but that is not necessarily (and also somewhat redundant).

Probably going to go with classic lol (laugh out loud), but I tend to use the word "dunk" a lot too.

Edit: How odd, I asked questions similar to this but I'm pretty sure I never asked a question about this particular topic. *shrug*

Edited by Interest

8]

And, in person, "Ah, I see", with stress on the "I", not the "see".

I refuse to ever use the acronym mentioned in Interest's last uncrossed-out sentence. Instead I'll type "Haha". Maybe add one or two if I smile, another few if I snicker, and many more if I actually laugh.

I refuse to ever use the acronym mentioned in Interest's last uncrossed-out sentence. Instead I'll type "Haha". Maybe add one or two if I smile, another few if I snicker, and many more if I actually laugh.

I tried breaking that habit once.

Didn't work. League of Legends certainly didn't help the process either.

Edited by Interest

fuck

shit

dick

motherfucker

I'm not exactly known for my clean language uses

Add on the fact that I'm a programmer with too many deadlines, I swear at my code constantly

Sometimes I'll even switch languages if English is not enough

Edited by Thor Odinson

lol

topic: more than i can even count

EDIT: i actually mean it too, my slang and colloquialism count is through the roof

Edited by Integrity