QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i rescind my previous statement, some of my typos were worse as in "how did you manage to type this key" but kdanger definitely made a funnier one.

a few people measured typos in units of Lightnings because that was my username at the time. good stuff

I once typo'd a very intentionally chatspeaky "4 u" as "f u" ;__;

VERY DIFFERENT MEANINGS, THOSE TWO

(it's probably not the worst but it's the first that came to mind)

edit:

also that one time Specta wanted to say songs but said dongs

oh yeah

that was funny

Edited by Specta

New question. This was suggested by someone but I thought I'd fill a day with it since I have my own answer in the form of a short story.

Have you ever been robbed? You can feel free to answer simply or recollect on experiences - it's up to whether you want to dredge up such memories or not.

I've probably been robbed a few times, particularly at school, but I had two pretty major losses.

The first one involved one of my bikes getting stolen. It was a completely new bike and I'm unsure what really happened, but the garage was open and it was gone.

The second one involved the loss of the contents of the inside of the family car. We parked in a place we went to regularly and walked the dog about. When we came back, our front door window was shattered and our packs were stolen. This mostly included books, electronics (like my Game Boy Advance), and so on. Fortunately, these were replaced very quickly but it sucked.

Someone might have gotten some Magic: The Gathering cards of mine back in high school, but otherwise? Nope

Oh wait, there was that time when Jyo sent me Awakening with an unfortunate shipping plan and I ended up paying 160% of the game's local price in taxes

That kinda qualifies

Edited by OldMan

Someone might have gotten some Magic: The Gathering cards of mine back in high school, but otherwise? Nope

Oh wait, there was that time when Jyo sent me Awakening with an unfortunate shipping plan and I ended up paying 160% of the game's local price in taxes

That kinda qualifies

You poor soul.

My dad's moped was stolen and trashed before.

The second one involved the loss of the contents of the inside of the family car. We parked in a place we went to regularly and walked the dog about. When we came back, our front door window was shattered and our packs were stolen. This mostly included books, electronics (like my Game Boy Advance), and so on. Fortunately, these were replaced very quickly but it sucked.

Pretty much the same thing, the car window was shattered and my mum's iPad was stolen, but nothing ever from me, personally.

I've felt robbed countless times

but as for actual instances of theft

yeah this one time

I lost a portable dvd player at the beach

because I fell asleep watching this movie "cashback"

boring piece of shit film got me robbed and I'll never forgive it that

but ah

beyond that no, not really