QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

What food do you cook for yourself?

Haven't learned much cooking, mainly I cook macaroni and cheese, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, omelettes, I guess ramen that comes in those little pouches could count ;u;

I think I saved the recipes of things I made in my high school cooking class, maybe I should start relearning some of those~ Since now we could afford to get the stuff I would need! =o

What is your ideal meal (you can make it as many courses as you want)?

The food I enjoy probably doesn't all go well together~ x3 But my ideal meal would just be my favourite food

Liiiiiiiiiike

Spaghetti! Especially my dad's spaghetti!

BBQ ribs~

Corn on the cob! Or just corn off the cob~

Honeydew melons! Weeeeeeeee

Some pie that has something to do with chocolate~ Because pies with chocolate are heavenly ;u;

I guess basically if I could go to an all-you-can-eat restaurant that has this stuff~

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great, big steak, the kind of steak that makes you wish you didn't eat it after you eat it. That, or really good spaghetti, I like spaghetti.

New question! This one's a short one.

What browser do you use? Why?

Personally, I use Mozilla Firefox largely because I used it as a "replacement" for Internet Explorer and it was one of the first browsers to introduces tabs initially. I don't know which browser performs the best nowadays in terms of memory usage, etc (apparently it's Chrome), but Firefox works for me great, so I've found no reason to replace it. The addons are what sells it for me (I absolutely love NoScript and Greasemonkey).

Edited by Interest

Firefox and then Google Chrome now. Also what Raven said when I had my HD and stuff reinstalled.

Google just because. I think Firefox was starting to act funny somewhere for me, so yeah.

Google Chrome, I like Google as a company, and I like some of the features. Granted, I haven't used much of Fire Fox's features, I just use it to play VNES and other Java things. Thankfully, because I have a Mac, I don't have to live with IE. (although my thing sucks as a gaming machine.)

firefox because i'm used to firefox after a million years

EDIT: also some convenience things that i always forget aren't a part of other browsers: for example, right-clicking and scrolling my mouse wheel lets me browse history. wee!

Edited by Integrity

I think initially I used Firefox just because I wanted to try to use one besides Safari because Safari was starting to mess up on me~ Like I remember my older brother using Safari and Firefox so once one started going wrong I went to the other~

I remember Firefox going wonky before which got solved by uninstalling and erasing all my cookies... otherwise it's done just fine for me. And it's convenient for me to use it since I use Chatzilla so I would have to open a Firefox window anyway x3

I have Google Chrome as well but I never use it~!

FireFox. It has the functionality I want in a browser, outside of a few hiccups here and there. Chrome is all right, IE is middle-ground, but it is overbashed by the masses. Opera sucks.

Edit: I haven't used Safari or Midori yet.

Edited by BLS

FireFox. It has the functionality I want in a browser, outside of a few hiccups here and there. Chrome is all right, IE is middle-ground, but it is overbashed by the masses. Opera sucks.

Edit: I haven't used Safari or Midori yet.

Just curious, what's your problem with Opera?

Chrome. It's the fastest on both my computers and also has this Avengers Theme that I really like.

Used to use Firefox but it turned into a massive lagfest on my laptop, though I use it as a backup browser.

I have Opera and Safari on standby for backup-backup browsing and website code testing. I guess IE is a thing on the desktop but lol IE

Just curious, what's your problem with Opera?

Pages don't load properly at times, some sites I use don't work properly at times (these are more common on Opera than on any other browser I've used), videos won't upload, small annoyances, etc.

I don't get why people still hate IE. It's getting much better than let's say five, six, or seven years ago.

I don't get why people still hate IE. It's getting much better than let's say five, six, or seven years ago.

It's definitely better than it was when chrome was created and started eating its market. Now that it lost it's market, it's hard to get it back, especially considering that its competition is still better than it. Also, I don't like it appearance.