QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

I think it's the Combined Community Codec Pack.

Or at least that's the first thing I think of for it.

Combined Community Codec Pack?

I generally think of the USSR (the other name, Союз Советских Социалистических Республик), or the Central Committee of the Communist Party. They're rather related.

Edited by Euklyd

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally think of the USSR (the other name, Союз Советских Социалистических Республик[/size]), or the Central Committee of the Communist Party. They're rather related.

They are. Codec Pack logo:

title2130.png

Google Chrome, skype, (do games count as programs in this case becuase i haven't seen them a lot if yes that), programming languages like python/scheme (although some people call the pseudo programming languages whatever that means).

I don't use Notepad to write letters (only to read guides that I've downloaded from GameFaqs), and I don't use MS Paint to design art. So, what's wrong with them?

And why have you singled me out for using iTunes, when a couple of people have also said that they use it?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I don't use Notepad to write letters, and I don't use MS Paint to design art. So, what's wrong with them?

And why have you singled me out for using iTunes, when a couple of people have also said that they use it?

Because you had a quadfecta of the worst possible options while others only had one or two things I would have a problem with.

Edited by Makaze

Notepad is awesome for saving 10 seconds for word to open. Notepad is instant and if all I want is to c+p something from the net onto a temp file or type part of an email in an offline version or whatever, it's way better than word. Word is for serious stuff like assignments and whatnot.

Paint is great if all I want is to print screen to check pixels on a sig when I'm in the mood to deal with long sigs and it has some other advantages, too. Again, it's quick and simple. Provided NM doesn't use paint for art assignments and notepad for essays, I don't see the problem.

iTunes is needed for syncing certain devices so maybe that's all he used it for. What's the alternative?

iTunes is needed for syncing certain devices so maybe that's all he used it for. What's the alternative?

also itunes's k-pop library is dope as hell but i was going past the 'makaze is wrong' part to just focus on the 'makaze is being an insufferable shitlord again' part