QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

TO THOSE WHO MENTIONED SUICIDAL THOUGHTS: Go talk to someone who's professionally trained. Really. If the current professional isn't working, keep looking until you find someone that does.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I mope around, be cynical, fantasize about suicide, and maybe even cry myself to sleep. Of course I do this quietly.

D: awwwwww crizzie... </3

we all love you, sweetie =]

TO THOSE WHO MENTIONED SUICIDAL THOUGHTS: Go talk to someone who's professionally trained. Really. If the current professional isn't working, keep looking until you find someone that does.

not worth it. they take way too many visits and cost far too much money. talking to lots of different people who won't charge you seems like a much better option in my opinion. antidepressant medication is much more reliable as well(if applicable) because it actually fights the effects of depression in the body.

D: awwwwww crizzie... </3

we all love you, sweetie =]

not worth it. they take way too many visits and cost far too much money. talking to lots of different people who won't charge you seems like a much better option in my opinion. antidepressant medication is much more reliable as well(if applicable) because it actually fights the effects of depression in the body.

Random people on the Internet can't prescribe antidepressants, nor can they evaluate someone to prescribe it for them. Thus, talking to someone who can, at the very least, figure out if a prescription is necessary.

Random people on the Internet can't prescribe antidepressants, nor can they evaluate someone to prescribe it for them. Thus, talking to someone who can, at the very least, figure out if a prescription is necessary.

huh? oh, i assumed you were only talking about speaking to psychiatrists ^^;

New question thingy.

If aliens of an unknown intention were to visit Earth and you met them, what would you do? Besides the details given, you can assume whatever you want regarding the aliens, though that doesn't necessarily mean it is true.

Personally, I'd probably look at them quizzically, then check how much medication/substances I've taken within the last 24 hours. On the off chance it's real, I'd ask (and assuming they can even understand my spoken language) if I can join them on their ride (or whatever method of transportation they used to get to Earth).

Edited by Interest

I'd have a heart attack and die. I'm terrified of aliens. Like, when i was a child i'd wake up every night fearing aliens would try to abduct me. I had to see a terapist to be able to sleep properly.

Edited by Nobody

I'd whip out some brewskis and just hang with them, shit, talk about whatever shit we want. They'd probably fly off eventually and I've leave them a standing invitation to come back for dinner if they're not jerks.

Hmm I wonder if they'd be afraid of me~

They'd probably be staring at all the structures we created and be like wow they have stupid tastes!!

I would probably be afraid to get close~ But to me the thought of every single alien that reaches this world wants world domination or wants to abduct only humans is stupid to me. What if they want to collect the plants they see growing and compare them to their own? If they easily recognize that humans are the more intelligent species, would that make them want to collect them or would that maybe make them afraid to and just want to look at some of the other animals instead?

If somehow they understood my language, then yeah hanging out with them would be FUN~ To get to tell people I spoke to aliens??? It'd be interesting to see how similarly or differently we think as well! Maybe they would want a tour =o Not that I'd make a good tour guide x3

i'd try to approach it and look them with eyes of curiosity (like when i met any cats on street). Grins a bit, And saying hello.

if said Alien was actually sociable, And can speak human language, maybe i'll introduces them about SF? that would be really fun ^^

I don't know if I would do anything special for them, just treat them like other people. Aliens are people too!

...right?

I'd hope to heck that their social norms aren't so different from mine they interpret looking at them, making a sound at them, moving towards or away from them, or simply standing still in the presence of them as a sign of hostility worth responding to with extreme prejudice

(I'd do this to anybody, though, nothing personal against aliens)

Edited by Rehab