QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanilla or strawberry or blackberry or mulberry or something like that. A strawberry sundae or butterscotch sundae would be best.

OH GOD there's this breyer's flavor that's mint ice cream with CHUNKS OF OREO in it that is the best shit EVER

Oh man I wish I could have that. ;~;

I tell them classic rock, early thrash metal, bad 90s music and the like, but in reality I like anything that sounds nice to my ears. I like to think that everyone just decides to say they like this or that kind of music more than another to mold their personal image, because if the average person is anything like me then they like a large number of tunes from every genre from hip hop to math metal to K-pop.

Up until very recently, this is how I was. It's very much so an image thing, to be honest. I'm supposed to be a metalhead and blues man, how could I possibly also enjoy "Simple and Clean"? Simple: it also sounds good. Now my music library has grown tenfold!

QOTD: Cookie dough ice cream. Or vanilla vanilla.

edit: green tea ice cream is very good. whatever the deep-fried green tea ice cream is called, i didn't like it, but the actual green tea ice cream itself was magnificent.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

cake batter

OMG THIS

I'm not really much of an ice cream eater, or at least haven't been for awhile because DIET DIET DIET, but I really, really like a traditional waffle cone layered on the inside with turtle shell chocolate and vanilla ice cream. There used to be this old-fashioned ice-cream shop near my cousin's home that would make their own waffle cones by hand. They were gud

OMG THIS

I'm not really much of an ice cream eater, or at least haven't been for awhile because DIET DIET DIET, but I really, really like a traditional waffle cone layered on the inside with turtle shell chocolate and vanilla ice cream. There used to be this old-fashioned ice-cream shop near my cousin's home that would make their own waffle cones by hand. They were gud

Ah, that sounds scrumptious!

What I would give to have an awesome ice cream shop near my home. ;___;

If it's any consolation they closed down because having nice things is bad

:*(

fuck this ghey earth

Edited by Esme

Vanilla.

...WHAT? Am I just too vanilla and boring for you people?

FINE. Sometimes cookies n' creme.

DosBoringQuatroYo

fuck this ghey earth

At least I can always remember that delicious taste AND NEVER EAT ONE AGAIN AGURGHRHHH
Edited by Esau of Isaac

Favorite TV shows as a little kid: Yugioh, pokemon, dragon tales, clifford the big red dog. Does anyone remember bananas in pajamas? I thought that was the funniest thing ever. I still love yugioh even now...english version only please. It was just so funny, voice actors were really good, and i loved all the characters to pieces.

Favorite ice cream flavor would be praline, aka nutella ice cream. Amazing stuff. Cookies and cream is also good, and I love mint chocolate chip. Coldstone's mint mint chocolate chocolate chip signature creation is also really good!