QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

DCAU, Teen Titans Go, The Batman, Pokemon, Classics Warner Bros/MGM shorts, Dinosaur Hunter, Digimon, and the Kamen Rider things that came to america.

oh and TMNT and BIKER MICE ON MARS and that GI JOE relaunch

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um.... I watched a loooooooot growing up.

If I could try to remember which ones I was most into, I would probably say Pokemon, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, or Code Lyoko... oh or Digimon too.

Oh oh oh oh I wonder if teenage years still count because I had watched Avatar: The Last Airbender a lot too~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes comprised most of my childhood cartoons.

Then there was PB&J Otter, Rolly Polly Olly, Winnie the Pooh, the House of Mouse, etc.

But yeah, those first two. We have them on DVD... and I totally don't still watch them nope. #denial

Fairly OddParents when I was a kiddo. I kind of like TMNT 03 now though and I'm still 17 so I'm growing I guess. :U

Is that his general opinion of candyrat guitarists, or Andy McKee in particular? Also, I'm not entirely clear on what it means for music to be "heterogeneous." Like, any song or tune could have multiple ideas within it, or that you can strip it of its parts easily, or...?

I can't quite remember if that was his opinion of all the candyrat guitarists. I don't think so, because I think I remember him saying something good about one of them. But then again I don't think he even knew what candyrat was at the time. He just knew Andy McKee individually. By heterogenous I mean he basically said that all his work was the same and it sounded dull and lifeless. Phoned in and all that. I don't know enough about the construction of music nor have I listened to enough to make any such judgments about anything. It's why I have such difficulty when people ask what kind of music I like. I tell them classic rock, early thrash metal, bad 90s music and the like, but in reality I like anything that sounds nice to my ears. I like to think that everyone just decides to say they like this or that kind of music more than another to mold their personal image, because if the average person is anything like me then they like a large number of tunes from every genre from hip hop to math metal to K-pop.

I teach my brother licks and riffs every now and again. "My hands hurt," he says. "Be a man," I reply.

My calloused hands make me a superhero.

tfw you've only played your nylon guitar for three years and decide to play your friend's steel string guitar while you're visiting and it mercilessly violates your newly regrown finger hymens ;___;

Edit: QOTD 33, uh I didn't have a particular favorite cartoon throughout my childhood. I watched literally dozens at any given time and my favorite changed depending on that given time. I guess my favorites were Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Ed Edd n' Eddy, Dexter's Lab, etc. Usually normal boys' cartoons.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner? That is part of the Looney Tunes though.

how can you not know what road runner is you uncultured swine

Ah, yes that one.

... I was 8 ish okay. Didn't really remember much except for like how much desperate Coyote was

Edited by Amelia