QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long enough to travel to other planets and shit and experience them.

So, like, a really long time from now. Maybe 30k years? Aging cannot happen, though. I'd have to look like I'm in my 20's for at least 10-15k years.

But then again this means I won't be able to have a wife. Oh well.

Raven, on 30 Aug 2013 - 05:56 AM, said:snapback.png

35. What fictional device(s) from games/movies/shows etc would you like to have? (Page 47)

I would love to have a K.I.T.T., the vehicle from Knight Rider.

I see what you did there....

Now I'm curious. What was if that I did that was so brilliant that not even I, myself, can see it?

You would love to have a model kit of the vehicle from Knight Rider. I thought that was brilliant. I loved Knight RIder and also Airwolf!

Long enough to travel to other planets and shit and experience them.

So, like, a really long time from now. Maybe 30k years? Aging cannot happen, though. I'd have to look like I'm in my 20's for at least 10-15k years.

But then again this means I won't be able to have a wife. Oh well.

Having a wife, then 100 years later meeting your line (I'd say 1000 or more but i think that may be too far back). That'd be pretty cool.

As to the question. Hmmm... lets see... I'd like to live anywhere from 1k to 100k simply to see how far technology goes in said time and like Phoenix says, interstellar travel.

Edited by SlayerX

Until the sun consumes us, this however has to be paired with almost infinite youth, otherwise movement is severely hampered after 120 years.

Also unexpected death clause activated, if I get hit by a truck or w/e, i can die. No immortallity until said point.

As long as I want. I can just die when I want to, right?

You only get one chance to live for a fixed time that cannot be changed. So you may initially want to live for X years, but then you realize maybe you wanted to live Y years and it won't let you.

I will live for however long the LORD wishes me to.

I don't care if we're in slightly different religions, I totally dig this answer and will use it for my own. :P:

Now I'm curious. What was if that I did that was so brilliant that not even I, myself, can see it?

You would love to have a model kit of the vehicle from Knight Rider. I thought that was brilliant. I loved Knight RIder and also Airwolf!

That's exactly why I also chose it...

Edited by James Bond

New question. And since summer is coming to an end...

Have you been to an amusement park? If so, which one did you like and why?

As for me, I've gone to a few. Nothing too amazing in particular, so my standards aren't high and I'm gonna go with Wild Waves in this state. Dat wooden roller coaster (and the water slides aren't bad either).

Not much to say

The only amusement park arond here was TIJA and its still my favorite for obvious reason

Japanese Disneyland and whatever-the-name-is Studio has epic roller coaster and such, so they get HM for being one of few amusement park I ever visited

I been to a few in Korea when I was young but I don't remember the names of any of them. I been to Six Flags Over Georgia several times. I like mainly the thrill rides Goliath, Batman, Ninja, Georgia Scorcher, Dare Devil Dive, Superman Ultimate Flight, and Acrophobia.