QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would try to make arrangements for my healthy organs to be donated to people who may need them.

Oh and make a will of course.

Edited by Raven

If you had one day (24 hours) left to live, what would you do in your final hours?

I will make all my friends and family smile, while they think about me.

But that's almost done, so....

Have some sex and doing epic shit sounds not bad, for things which I want to do at my last day.

this is...hard..

first, i definetly gonna went into japan just to meet ZUN-sama so that i won't have regrets in my life,

then i'm gonna write the last entry of my diary and kill my own little sister so i won't felt alone

after killing, i'm gonna go crazy, wear a mask and brought a knife and killing many people i wanted until cops came and shot me dying,

in my last breaths, i went into my own room and look as the sunset is sinking...

ahh.. i will be forgotten, no one will remember me, i will be all alone again...alone..with no one thinks of me..

alone...alone in deep void..aahhh... *dies*

i'll probably just gonna make a thread in FFTF that i'm gonna die, but since everyone will saw it as a joke, it would be a worthwhile to make everyone laugh there...

as i was about to die, i'll close my eyes speak all my regrets, all my farewells to my friends in heart and closed eye and finished with 2 words "thank you"...

I will make all my friends and family smile, while they think about me.

But that's almost done, so....

Have some sex and doing epic shit sounds not bad, for things which I want to do at my last day.

someone already did that in FD4

Edited by Pukuriripo

I'd head straight to Disney World, spend my last moments with the dreams and creations of my hero and the whimsies of my childhood, and fall asleep underneath the fading lights of fireworks and pixie dust.

So... You'd spend your last day of life on huge lines?

I imagine it's likely that you'd have too much and you would know that you wouldn't be able to do it on your last day. What then?

Finish whatever can be finished. Small things, really.

Tell everyone what they all mean to me, apologize for things I've done, confess all my secrets, and spend the rest of the day watching clouds.

Punch everyone I really want to punch for real no holdbacks

I don't think I can do that through a computer screen, so. . .instead, I will sub into a mafia game. Then, I will screenshot my role. :P:

Confess and then go lie in bed until I die. Sleeping is wonderful.

Wait, I thought of a different and better one.

Zengzi said "In the third month of Spring, once the Spring garments have been completed, I should like to assemble a company of five or six young men and six or seven boys to go bathe in the Yi River and enjoy the breeze upon the Rain Dance Altar, and then return singing to the Master's house."

The Master sighed deeply, saying, "I am with Zengxi!"

Something like that.

New question!

Many, many questions ago, I asked what everyone's favorite book or book series was. Given that it's been awhile, I have a much broader question: What is your favorite book genre? Do you like reading a good mystery novel? Perhaps a good drama is something you can pick up easily.

Personally, I like the fantasy genre (a common fictional genre). I've probably read an ever-growing number of books stemming from it and my favorite book series falls under this categorization.