In the time far far away

Where Sheeda was not broken and Marth is seriously overpowered

People were very bored because Rescue Drop has not been invented yet

So in order to pass time, they started to play Fire Emblem and full move Marth every turn for LTC-ing

Lame jokes aside, I kinda want to do this because

1. I joined SF because of FE1, so at one point I also want to make an FE1 playthrough/lame excuse/10

2. LTC-ing a simple game seems fun. Sue me

PT Condition: Recruit All character and get all Village as well(just so I can raeg for Minerva recruitment)

NOTES: this is more of a small for fun playthrough because I still have another log to finish

[spoiler=Chapter 1]

AG8S5sU.png Most bro lord ever. Trustory

9oDzdeN.png

Being the first chapter in the series, this is relatively simple

Marth can reach the Seize point in 5 turn even when he did not full move every single turn, so the strats is basically

1. Give Marth the Iron Sword from either Doga, Kain or Abel(the game's trade system is annoying. You can only give Item). I need Sheeda's flying utility and her low attack power to feed Marth kill, and either of the Cavs are not going to be that much of a help. I choose Abel because Kain is the hottest Cav in the series. Sue me

2. Move Jeigan as fast as possible to the boss, Jeigan has 60% Chance of hit, and he need to hit twice to ORKO the boss

1AcvGwF.png The castles bonus is a dick, just saying

opakCGz.png The lowest possible Turn count

That being said, going for 6 Turn, Marth can recruit WRYYYYYSSSSS, and going for 7 Turn, Marth can also get the 10k Money Village as well. We get tons of money from chapter 3 or so, while I can rig some Arena for a little bit of money, but since all village and all recruit is in the condition, I should recruit and get the 10k

Since exp based on dealt damage*, Jeigan actually gained some level here, not like it matter because of his lolgrowth, but when you get non empty level on the right area, its fun

*OMG GAIZ WE FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO FIX THE ARCHER. IS Y U NO IMPLEMENT THIS EXP SYSTEM

Character notes:

QUlXFIA.png

Two things make Marth VERY different than his Shadow Dragon counterparts. Okay, three. One, Marth is the only character who can wield the Rapier, and he can get as many Rapier as he want to for a measly 980 Gold. Two, enemies are so weak that his 5 MT 15 EFF Rapier is a killer in this game.

And last, but not least, Marth will attract every attack as long as the attacker has him in range(lolFE1AI) unless it is an Archer(rofl) and Healer. All these three traits, alongside the fact that Marth would be the one that get warped a lot creates what is possibly the best character in the game, IMO one of the more broken Lord ever, despite his lack of promotion and 19 level of growth

Marth also has solid growth(90/20 Bulk, 50/40/50 Offense), which is a bonus, and statsbooster is ridiculous just in case his stats does not cooperate

As a sidenote, its pretty ironic to think that my 7 Turn completion scores less EXP >_>

1gzdsIC.pngW0EtB3M.png

Kain and Abel: Practically a same character(Abel should be better though). Solid combat stats, and 9 Mov. Iron Sword is cool, and later can wield Silver Lance.

DdYuwEi.png

Sheeda: This is Sheeda before she decided to nuke the world with W1n Spear. Sheeda flies which give tons of positioning advantages, and as far as chapter 1 goes, enemies that is attacked by Sheeda's lower attack does not go into "Panic" area, which they will attack Marth for EXP. A "weakener" to say the least. I think the earliest arena would be a nice way to give her some exp

Oh just in case you don't know yet, she is included in the list of "unit that will not be attacked by the enemies when Marth is around", so yeah, being able to move around Archer is lulz

31nKcCj.png

Jeigan: 10 Mov, practically no growth, solid base. Jeigan would be the bosskiller until Marth become a more efficient bosskiller, which start at like chapter 4

k6qPGYA.png

Doga: Can't promote and low mov, so he can't really be utilized that much, and his growth is pretty low as far as I remember. As far as CH1 goes, I park him on a fort for lulz

A16XxyB.png

Gordin: "Shitty Archer don't use". But, not really. The game's exp system means he can get exp fairly well, and he started doubling stuff because the game use FE4 AS system(Own AS > Enemy AS = Doubling).

Sadly the AI is clever enough to attack him even with Marth around :Kappa:

Use for short term/10

UG6x6Mg.png

WRYYYYYYSSSSS: Healer/10

But seriously that weapon rank sucks, and he will never promote >_>

q0U51ph.png

TC: 7/7

Lowest TC: 5/7

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Chapter 2 wheeee

THROUGH THE POWER OF ms paint heres the full map image

u5tHum5.png

Another simple chapter

The absolute Lowest Turn count, again, relies on getting a Silver Lance Hit. Jeigan has 60%ish hit rate and does 12/27 damage per hit, so we need Jeigan + One more dude(Kain/Abel/Ogma

The strats for this chapter is simple, move everyone to the west, and put Marth specifically so that he does not get hit too much or he's dead(Marth might be OP, but he need some time to start owning).

Sheeda can recruit a Hunter who, for all purpose is basically a free kill >_>(you need 2 person to kill Kashim anyway)

If you are lucky, a 4 Turn of this chapter is possible. Daros cost a turn to recruit, while the Village does not. if you skipped CH1 Village, this chapter's 5K is enough for your expenditures

Oh btw don't forget to leave a unit on the fort near the starting spot, so that they can farm some Free EXP. If you gamble yourself, in a fastest clear, you can still plant one of Kain Abel there to give them EXP. Otherwise they might be needed to deal some extra damage to the boss(in this case I suggest to use Doga on a fort)

Character Overview:

he4YcuK.png

Marth is busy seizing, but he started to shine in this chapter with 2 Cavalier around. He get SPD, SKL, and LCK. While I would appreciate an STR(and DEF) proc or two to ORKO pirates/fighters, Marth STR will become somewhat irrelevant somewhat soon, when the enemies shift into Horsie

a0VEqIX.png

Jeigan is, again our man of the show who boss kills and not afraid of anything. Silver Lance hit is shaky, so the STR proc is welcome in case I need to risk it with Iron Sword. Anyway, he get Steel Sword to hopefully score a better Mook offense and more level up chance. Lucky me

JhDy28h.pnghw2wWsl.png

I decided to focus the Fort EXP on Kain, and I get lucky

19/8 Durability is bro, and he has 10 STR and 8 SPD.

As for Abel, his Javelin is pretty useful on this chapter. I need to distribute the Steel Sword and Javelin beetwen them

S1Ry4fU.png

Yeah right

Does nothing. He get 1 - 2 chips and thats it.

If he gets to promote, he would become pretty cool, but we'll see

WlwaFQ1.png

Fuck that 5 Mov in the ass. He's actually cool since he has 18/11 durability and he doubled with Iron Sword, but lol5mov ruins everything

L0HvBZy.png

Is considering to give her the Silver Lance, so I can get easier time against boss. If Sheeda procs STR, I get a somewhat competent fighter who flies. Its not like Archer weakness matter when we have Marth around. She is quite a solid long term investment because her promotion bonus is potentially the best thing ever

She might appreciate the Steel Sword >_>

as for this stage, she recruits Kashim

kjBUTw7.png

WRYYYYYYSSSSS

New Recruits!

Rp7IhUK.png

Ogma is the best of the new recruit because of his high SPD, and acceptable durability. 7 Mov is also welcome. Ogma also has earliest promotion in this game, being able to promote at Minerva chapter, albeit promotion bonus in this game is based off the class base stats, and Ogma gets absolutely nothing beside 19 level worth of growth.

As a sidenote, Ogma also has one of the lower growth in the game, but its servicable(80% HP, 30% STR, 20% SKL and DEF, 30% LCK) thanks to his base

j2ilsvd.png

When i said Ogma is the best, I mean in long term. For a while, this guy is the best unit on their team. 24/6 durability is balls. 9 Speed is cool. 10 STR is rofl. And he has amazing growth, notably with 50% Defense growth.

Sadly, 6 mov strike one. Axe, strike one million. Axe sucks in this game, with Devil Axe(which is acquired early) at 20 MT, 14 WT and lolaccuracy. The lightest Axe is Hammer(lol) with 6 WT and 6 MT. 16 ATK solid, but its not amazing either and its innacurate(60% ACC). Iron Axe give us a unit with 2 AS and 17 ATK which is acceptable.

All in all, a short term unit

TNafu3x.pngLkJi7fy.png

Another practically the same unit, but not really. Maji has 2 AS with Iron Axe!

But seriously, Maji has much better growth than Saji(Saji only win STR and DEF, but Saji has 10 Speed growth rofl). otherwise read my review on Barts about Axe

6q4ltwn.png

Bows in this game is actually quite solid, with 7 MT 3 WT steel bow, Parthia and Silver Bow, and all of those have accuracy ranging from 80 - 100.

Kashim has acceptable growth, with 60% STR growth and 40% SPD growth. Sadly, his 6 MOV is a bummer, and he can't promote into Horseman, which is wtf.

Another short term unit, since later on we get some pre promote Archer who have better MOV.

eJd5L3t.png

Yeah right.

If you think Saji sux, this guy has even worse base, and growth than Saji. And 0% SKL growth. ROFL

Turncounts

VvqmsLe.png

TC: 5/12

Lowest TC: 4/9

3 Turn loss >_>

Move on!

Chapter 3

wkdTcsj.png

Yes, thats my turn 1 right thar, becase in most other spot, Sheeda can be attacked by an Archer

Anyway, the chapter start with Julian and Lena(who have WARP!) on the north escaping from Bandits, Archers, and Navvare. Obviously the first step to handle that is to have Sheeda to recruit Navvar, which can be achieved Turn 2.

Slap Navvare on the forest and have him solo the enemies. To do so, you need Navvare to get some lucky dodge, which is quite troublesome at times.

Anyway, the rest of the team rush forward with the Cavalier and Ogma leading the charge. In comparison to chapter 1 and 2, this chapter is MUCH more lenient on your moving room because Kain or Abel has likely been trained and can kill stuff more effectively.

If you get the Devil Axe Village, you can only get 6 Turn. The fastest is 5 Turn with Full Move Marth, while the Theory fastest would be to Warp Marth Turn 2 and pray he can survive and kill boss turn 3, which can result in a 4 Turn completion

Overview:

337xmtY.png

Manage to feed him kill, but he's damn underlevelled right now, and I will need him during all those Warp Skip >_>. Granted the map will begin to fap to Marth rather soon, as in everyone and their mom decided to reclass into Cavalier

xWkiO8P.png

Jeigan is less needed now that the Cav have grown enough to handle the boss. He can still weaken stuff and 21/9 durability is bro to train some units such as say.... Sheeda

BUUUTTTTT He is still the only character who have 10 Mov which is valuable

m4mji7U.png

Dude does not really do much. Ogma is kind of an inferior version of Marth right now, because everyone and their mom can double and hit with nice accuracy. Maybe he can use the Steel Sword? I dunno. The way I see it, he is better of used short term

gg3eyvr.png4rNbxeY.png

9 Mov is amazing, and their stats rocks(dat Kain Growth).

Kain is undeniably the best character in the team right now. Abel can wield Silver Lance, but he does not really need it as much as say.... Sheeda. Abel MIGHT fall off sooner or later, but we'll see

eqUeAUU.png

Sheeda get her training ground soon, and I want to give her the Silver Lance or Steel Sword to increase her offense. The flying capability is pretty damn cool

As for this level, she recruited Ogma, and get some kills

The rest of the team does not do much nor do they get a kill so.....

New Recruits!

139znub.png

When begginer saw this game's statistic, they will fap to this guy because they don't know jack about Julian. See, Julian has sick growth, however, Julian also have 0 Weapon Rank growth, which means before the first Arms Scroll, he can only wield Iron Swords, and can potentially run out of weapon. 4 Base, 4 Def, 7 Mov, and 17 HP is also unforguvabru.

That being said, his only job is to get chests

vmP0icJ.png

Her Wlv allow her to use Warp!

Which is weird because WRYYYYSSSS only get to have 3 Wlv

Aaaaanyway, she is a healer and she will not be likely to promote, and thats it. Not much to say about her, really

Her growth is pretty lame as well

cpfnDy0.png

Stats wise, he is a straight up superior version of Ogma. And his growth is sick. 50% STR growth and sadly 10% DEF growth. He also has Killing Edge for his offense which is pretty cool

But.... lol7mov

Fun Facts: at 90/50/40/50 Offense, 40 Luck, and 10 Defense, Navvare is, in fact a worse version of Marth growth wise. His base gave him minimal lead, and he might have KE, except Marth has a weapon that murders 80% of the map with innate 10% Crit Rate, has better crit rate, and can bait attacks.

Surprisingly, for a long time Navvare in FE1 is considered to be marginally better than Marth. Clearly being the dude who every Myrmiddon is based off make him very overrated

TC:

33FlMcW.png

6/18

Lowest:

5/14

It's a shame this isn't FE3, that one took out 5 maps, really cutting the turncounts!

Lazy update time

[spoiler=Chapter 4]

SYMJKrp.png

Deployment:

Marth

Saji

Maji

Barts

Sheeda

WRYYYYYSSSS

Lena

Kain

Abel

Jeigan

Ogma

Navvare

Kashim

Strats:

Start off by picking the thief up, and then full move Marth to the left equipped with Iron Sword.

Have someone handle the North East side(I used my Cavalier to give them EXP).

Turn 3, put Marth on a fort. Everyone will attack Marth(who can survive because Fort in FE1 is HAX). Next Turn, while clearing up(and recruiting Matthis), Marth goes to the village. Cover up Marth's position, because otherwise, the Knight + 2 Archer will kill Marth. After this, move to the next village, and recruit Merric

Turn 8 - 9, Marth move to Seize.

It take:

4 Turn for the first village

3 Turn for Merric

2 Turn to seize

With Warp, you can cut off the 3 Turn that is used to recruit Merric. If you warp Marth to the forest near the boss, a 2 - 3 Turn is possible with some luck, but you might need Rapier for the next chapters to feed Marth.

I should note that I switch to Rapier at Turn 5, and use Vulnerary Turn 6, because there are 2 Cavalier that is attacking Marth(Free EXP)

Extra Data:

There is an Arena in this chapter. I send Sheeda to use the Arena during Turn 4-ish, and with her flying traits, healed her with WRYYYYSSS

The Village contains 5k and Merric

And you get SILVER SWORD! at the end of the chapter. SWEET

Overview:

lfb0KIL.png

Still the same Full Mover Seize Machine with little combat opportunity

mv8qBcz.png

I gave her Silver Lance, and Knight Killer. And some EXP from arena. Lets see how she holds up with those resources + Flight

K37hsdL.png

Jeigan still acts as a solid combat unit and weakener. Now he lost his cool weapons though

PMLHEij.pngJA6G3q4.png

Kain could Solo the game if he want to, while Abel still need to catch up

rW3OXcb.png

His Killing Edge offense is quite useful to handle the Horseman, which is quite bulky, once you think about it. Outside that, he's fine, since he won't be that much behind since your Lord also have 7 Mov >_>

Ogma and his team, put simply kinda lacked behind, and all Wrys do is heal Sheeda

New Recruits:

FHPfdFy.png

For a character with quite a tricky recruitmet, Machis, put simply, sucks. He can wield Silver Lance at base, but with 6 Speed, and 5 STR. Yeah no.

His growth rate is kinda abysmal, 50 HP and 40 STR is fine. 30 SKL is normal. 20 SPD is laughable.

He might have some potential when you give him the proper resource, but I should remind you that his durability is about as bad as Sheeda

tl;dr Imagine if Sheeda has a bit more STR, no flights, and her weight increases by liek 20 kg.

gsdPATK.png

Now were talking

With the way Mage work in FE1, Merric will deal constant damage throughout the game, and he happen to have Excalibur, 33 Use, 3WT and 13 MT(26 Damage per use)

His growth is comparable to marth, which is cool, and he has one of the better promotion bonus in the game.

Sadly, he have 6 Mov, so his contributions are limited, and he has 3 AS with Excalibur, which might miss doubling on some stuff

Andddd.... if you know about FE1, you know that someone is going to appear soon

Turncounts:

8dfJB6j.png

you get tons of money alright

9/27

Lowest:

6/20 Warpless

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Quirks in the next chapters

Which is quite interesting to be honest

gryCRXf.png

You can put Sheeda on their area of attack, and they will still attack Hardin.

Wendell will rush to Marth and Recruit himself.

Funny quirks at best, but its there

Considering that this is the first game in the series, one gotta wonder what they are smoking when they create the AI

• 4 weeks later...

Wow a comment

I want to finish a Draft, and college have started. Expect updates soon because this one is not as hard as FE7

:okay:

Wait, college?

*feels so young for being only 8th grade*

I think in some Final Fantasy games there is specific boss AI that will attack specific characters it hates? And I don't mean Ultros and his "delicious morsel" lines but the unsaid stuff. I think FE would benefit tactically if certain armies or groups of enemies / even whole enemy classes would "hate" specific characters.

In FE3-1, the boss spends the first turn (not sure during how many maps because I could never be arsed to beat the early games) away from the gate, so you can technically Warp Marth there without even having to bosskill. Or maybe not, my memory is fuzzy.

the first three chapters leave the throne open, i have a chapter 3 save let me see if i can warp julian there

1e6c5f0d62da94169c50b30499f25da1.png

yep

you can't warp marth though because he's too far away and its only open for the turn 1 player phase

Edited by General Horace