WANTED: Your good days

eclipse

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC: Bro is especially amazing because you can get a skin that lets you look like the ezio in my sig for the entire game instead of just one sequence in AC2

I've spent a total of roughly under 200 hours in total on the series for the past 3 weeks or so, what is life

Aw, also random question have you played the DMC games? They look fun, I'm thinking of grabbing the HD collection on the PS3 to start off.

DMC 1 and 2 3 are quite excellent - unsolicited I know, but still, cuz I loved those games so much. If you've played RE4, DMC 1 has some similarities, because DMC was originally supposed to be RE4 or something.

EDIT-Jesus Christ forgive me for my erroneous sins.

Edited by SeverIan

DMC 1 and 2 3 are quite excellent - unsolicited I know, but still, cuz I loved those games so much. If you've played RE4, DMC 1 has some similarities, because DMC was originally supposed to be RE4 or something.

Thanks for the recommendations. Yeah if I heard correctly DMC was one of the many RE4 starting points lol.

this is as good a place to ask as any

eclipse what the fuck does TEC do in pxz

EDIT: whoa cool i found out the database is pretty fucking sweet

Edited by Integrity

this is as good a place to ask as any

eclipse what the fuck does TEC do in pxz

EDIT: whoa cool i found out the database is pretty fucking sweet

Seems to influence the likelihood of inflicting status effects. That's all I could find.

(also, the rest of you rock, except for Raven's liver) :P:

I know I said this once but I need to say it again that today really was fucking sweet. HELL YEAH!

It was!

Also yesterday was great I got all signed up for the Job Corps stuff.. Now I wait for when a spot is open could be acouple weeks or months depending ^^;

Also apparently Breezy wanted me to join a PXZ avatar set or something so here is Ichiro Ogami back for now :P

Edited by Folgore Red II