Owain

shadykid

Owain in SSB4  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Owain being in SSB4?

• He should definitely be in the game.
    • No way, he has no chance of getting in.
    • Why the f*** does he have so many fanboys?

Maybe as a trophy or a sticker, if they still decided to have that feature.
I think it'd be cool to see some of the characters in the stands of the Arena Ferox stage. Having some of the FE:A characters chant your character's name would be pretty cool. Heck, maybe make them influence the stage and have a few attack randomly like Dialga/Palkia in Spear Pillar or the Pokemon in SSB's Saffron City

As a trophy or a sticker, he might be kinda spoiler-ish. Can't imagine what his moveset would be like tbh. I'll go with the 3rd option.. OH and if they give him a certain hair color, y'know.. shipping riots, just sayin.

As a trophy or a sticker, he might be kinda spoiler-ish. Can't imagine what his moveset would be like tbh. I'll go with the 3rd option.. OH and if they give him a certain hair color, y'know.. shipping riots, just sayin.

Smash has never cared about spoilers ever. He could also have Liz's hair color which he defaults to, like his OA

But that said he has basically no chance in hell. As it should be.

All of the future children (Lucina being the exception) are optional so these people fanboying over Owain being playable will be in for great disappointment.His best bet is being a trophy or some other gallery thing

No. He's hardly iconic to the FE series, he's a pure sword user who doesn't use any other weapons or attack methods (like shurikens or magic), and I doubt they'll implement some sort of Change Seal ability for him when there's other FE13 characters that are more important, iconic, and popular among the whole FE13 fanbase.

Even the Duck Hunt Dog has a better chance of being playable in Smash Bros. than Owain.

I personally don't see Lucina as likely either seeing how Chrom's more important and prevalent in FE13 than Lucina and she's way too similar to Marth, who's not getting replaced and they're likely not going to be putting any more similar newcomers since Sakurai wanted SSB4's roster to be a lot more diverse in terms of character playstyles.

Despite what Lucina has going against her, I'd still say she's the second most likely FE13 character to be playable in SSB4 and she's much more likely than Owain (I still don't see either of the two being playable in Smash Bros, though). She is still a big key character in FE13 and she's really popular.

Probably an assist trophy if anything.

I mean he is Ylissean Royalty, no matter how you slice the apple.