Sigrun

Doom103

Is it always that way? Those who start with a low level turn out better in the end than those who start with high level? And then I mean for example: Leonardo truns out better than Rolf and Shinon, Nolan better than Boyd, etc.

Is it always that way? Those who start with a low level turn out better in the end than those who start with high level? And then I mean for example: Leonardo truns out better than Rolf and Shinon, Nolan better than Boyd, etc.

That seems to always work tht way for me... But when I think about it... I'm not really that surprised about that.

Since you're forced to use her for a few chapters, might as well use her. Or dump her in the corner, your choice.

Anyway, Sigrun will probably be your best Pegasus dodger, due to her insane Luck stat and good Speed (which all the Pegasus Riders should cap anyway). Her Luck is her really only distiguishing feature. She's a well rounded unit in other stats. But to agree with the people above, yes, she is very mediocre. No real flaws but no real strengths.

@Xanatha: No, underleveled units aren't always better than pre-promoted units. Then again, this is RD where a lot of pre-promotes are good. For example: Haar>Jill, Boyd>Nolan (they both are very close though), Shinon>Rolf>Leonardo. In most cases, underleveled units turn out better than pre-promotes, but there are a few exceptions.

Edited by Knife

The guidebook says Tanith is "only slightly behind Sigrun on the statistics scale".

ha.ha.ha.hahahahaha! Okay...

Tanith cones ~3 levels below Sigrun but outclasses her in no time. PoR transfer Data helps even more with that. :P

No, it doesn't always happen. Leonardo, for example, is the worst archer of the three, with Shinon and Rolf almost equal in stats at 20/20/20. Nolan and Boyd turn out the same, also, with very minor differences (Nolan has more defense, Boyd has more strength).

No, it doesn't always happen. Leonardo, for example, is the worst archer of the three, with Shinon and Rolf almost equal in stats at 20/20/20. Nolan and Boyd turn out the same, also, with very minor differences (Nolan has more defense, Boyd has more strength).

I thought Rolf was the worst. Leo gets nice supports with the DB like Edward.

sigrun's hawt

This matters so much to the point of the topic I must reply.

Seriously, Marcia is available longer and can easily get transfer bonuses.

Tanith comes at a lower level but with around the same/better bases, and can get transfer bonuses.

I like Sigrun, she just doesn't measure up.

I thought Rolf was the worst. Leo gets nice supports with the DB like Edward.

Rolf is far from the worst. He can even be the best bow user in the game, depending on how he turns out. Plus, put him with Oscar or Boyd and he becomes a crit machine.

And Sigrun isn't hot. She's got beautiful eyes though.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

perhaps i was blessed, but by the time Rolf reached Shinon's level in my current playthrough, he exceeded him by far, except in speed, in which my Rolf kinda lagged behind Shinon's for a while.

Sigrun's face seems too innocent to be labeled hot. :| Maybe that's just me. I never tried her though, I just used her to transport people over in the bridge chapter. Urgh it's Talrega all over again, just without Petrine.

What really surprised me is Rolf's growths in RD compared to PoR. His speed and skill went down by 5-10% around but his strength went from 40% to a mighty 75% growth. Puberty does wonder to the body.

Rolf only lagged behind skill for me, speed was always fine, but they all cap eventually.

The most Time I prefere Weaker Unites over Pre Promoteds but RD due its diferent characteristics, pre promoteds don't suck... however... I prefere to see my Char Growl ;)

Sigurn, looks like that typical kind Girl of Mangá that when she hugs you, she put your face on her Breast....

She turned out very Good to me...

Edited by Gemini-Saga

Sigurn, looks like that typical kind Girl of Mangá that when she hugs you, she put your face on her Breast....

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks that XD;

Anyway, I think Sigrun is not worth the effort. Marcia is way better. Even Elincia's better <<;

The most Time I prefere Weaker Unites over Pre Promoteds but RD due its diferent characteristics, pre promoteds don't suck... however... I prefere to see my Char Growl ;)

She turned out very Good to me...

Good thing I don't read Manga.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks that XD;

Anyway, I think Sigrun is not worth the effort. Marcia is way better. Even Elincia's better <<;

What's so embarassing about that? Elincia is definitely better than Marcia.

What's so embarassing about that? Elincia is definitely better than Marcia.

I agree. I think Elincia is the best of the pegasus knights. Well, I only use her and Marcia, but I have a feeling she's the best anyway.