Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

I was referring more of the crapchieval than the weapon type as a whole even though bow are still quite bad.

Yewfelle one shots everything it touches unless the thing in question has Awareness, someone needs to recheck their data, and the killer and silver bows are nothing to scoff at.

Also you got the name wrong it's Yewfelle or Ichival if you are going off the old fan translation, I don't see the bow you mention exist :P

Edited by Folgore Red II

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It one shots everything it touches unless the thing in question has Awareness, someone needs to recheck their data, and the killer and silver bows are nothing to scoff at.

I don't see why it does worse against things with Awareness...

Wait, are we assuming the Yewfelle has 50 kills or more here? :P

Or if Faval has Noish for a dad?

I think only Jedi gets it 50 or more kills, lol. But the Noish dad thing is EDIT more reasonable.

Edited by Refa

I think only Jedi gets it 50 or more kills, lol. But the Noish dad thing is EDIT more reasonable.

It's not that difficult to do :P the Chapter 5 Bow Knights helped with that xD

I always get the brave lance to 50 kills for Fee. XP

I did that too :P

Ardan!Fee is hilarious too, tanky peg. Also Ced that way gets capped Str and Def so handy xD

I did that too :P

Ardan!Fee is hilarious too, tanky peg. Also Ced that way gets capped Str and Def so handy xD

Not as good as SFE5!Refa!

Not as good as SFE5!Refa!

KFCBolt too good.

SO HANDY

Nothing's as hilarious as Azel!Leen's 65% MAG growth, though. XP

Hahaha THUNDER SWORD LEEN, I still need to try Lunar Leen by the way.

Yewfelle one shots everything it touches unless the thing in question has Awareness, someone needs to recheck their data, and the killer and silver bows are nothing to scoff at.

Also you got the name wrong it's Yewfelle or Ichival if you are going off the old fan translation, I don't see the bow you mention exist :P

I know its data, and I'm not impressed by something Tiltyu can do to some extend (there like what? Reptor and Langolbat she can't OS?), that has 70 hit, only +10 str because the speed bonus is nullified by fire magic level of wgt, locked to 2-2 (yeah so in fact it can only os one thing at a time), and with an uninteresting skill (prayer would have been better than life)

Back to topic: Nanna, you'd better win, you've taken out bigger fish.

I know its data, and I'm not impressed by something Tiltyu can do to some extend (there like what? Reptor and Langolbat she can't OS?), that has 70 hit, only +10 str because the speed bonus is nullified by fire magic level of wgt, locked to 2-2 (yeah so in fact it can only os one thing at a time), and with an uninteresting skill (prayer would have been better than life)

Back to topic: Nanna, you'd better win, you've taken out bigger fish.

oh, I don't know about that one

Nanna's wins: Brighton (who?), Fury, Raquesis, Julia

Ishtar's wins: Seliph, Arvis (lol this one was hilarious), Finn, Briggid