Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RALLY SANAKI

I'm really surprised Micaiah has so many votes. I thought she was hated.

She is, but she's quite possibly the most polarized character in the Tellius universe. Micaiah is one of those characters that is impossible to be indifferent about, so the majority of those that don't hate her probably have her high in her favorite characters list, so it's not surprising she managed to rally so many votes.

It probably helped nearly all the characters she was going against in her poll where incredibly "Meh" characters. Yes, including the Black Knight.

Oh, I see, that makes sense.

I'm surprised at how far ahead Geoffrey got too. But for some reason, I'm not mad about that and he's my least favorite character in the series. And I'd MUCH rather have Mist beat him. But I'm not angry that he's winning. Strange...

RALLY SANAKI

She is, but she's quite possibly the most polarized character in the Tellius universe. Micaiah is one of those characters that is impossible to be indifferent about, so the majority of those that don't hate her probably have her high in her favorite characters list, so it's not surprising she managed to rally so many votes.

It probably helped nearly all the characters she was going against in her poll where incredibly "Meh" characters. Yes, including the Black Knight.

On my part, I never loved or hated her; I just find her mildly interesting in her story. Most any attention I give her is because she's with Sothe; and I love Sothe! :D

And RALLY SANAKI indeed! I also want Kurthnaga to win; I actually took the time to BEXP him and I wasn't disappointed.

Pool 13

Sigrun-20

Zihark-20

Gatrie-8

Sanaki-5

Ashera-1

Nealuchi-0

Pool 14

Geoffrey-15

Nolan-15

Mist-14

Makalov-3