Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's funny, I've never been to a single forum where Skyward Sword was liked by more than a small minority

And I can't understand why anyone would hate the game. The story is wonderful and the dungeons are amazing. The characters are so entertaining too, and Ghirahim is awesome (which is saying something, as I normally don't like villains who look rather effeminate), and the gameplay is so much fun. I love using the Wii remote like an actual sword!

I don't mind the linearity or lack of exploration either (and I usually love a lot of exploration). I have enough fun with the rest of it.

Whenever I see people yelling "RALLY [sOMETHING]" in this thread, it makes me want to hurt someone. Preferably the person saying it.

Skyward Sword is quite disliked, actually. A lot of people hated Griharim, Fi, and the ridiculous amount of hand holding.

It's easily my least favorite of that list.

Skyward Sword is quite disliked, actually. A lot of people hated Griharim, Fi, and the ridiculous amount of hand holding.

It's easily my least favorite of that list.

Doesn't mean the game is bad. I remember seeing a ton of people going on about how "fabulous" Ghirahim is though. And I actually like Fi because of her design and gorgeous dancing and singing.

What is it about TWW that makes people like it so much? I utterly hated almost everything about it (but before anyone asks, no I don't hate the graphics. I actually do like that part).

I tried playing Wind Waker, but I couldn't get past the first level, so I quit.

Ugh, I hated the Forsaken Fortress most of all. I didn't like any of the dungeons (except the Tower of the Gods, which was okay), I didn't like the story (it bored me to death), I didn't like almost any of the characters (Only Komali, Medli, Quill, and surprisingly, Ganondorf interested me at all), I didn't like how tiny a lot of the islands were and how empty the Great Sea was aside from a few mini subs and platforms...

I did like collecting Treasure Charts though. That's it.

hi-potion?

seriously?

*uses Omnislash on ZM*

You're cheating!

What is it about TWW that makes people like it so much? I utterly hated almost everything about it (but before anyone asks, no I don't hate the graphics. I actually do like that part).

Good for you. I liked it for a lot of reasons I don't feel like stating because tired.

Just know that we all have different opinions and you shouldn't try bringing others down about it, because that's the vibe I'm getting.

I tried playing Wind Waker, but I couldn't get past the first level, so I quit.

Forsaken Fortress CAN be boring and frustrating, yes, but the game gets way better after it.

The Zelda games I liked most were Wind Waker, OoT and MM, the wii zeldas were sort of meh to me. Dunno why but I don't feel the urge of having a Zelda game anymore, not like 6-8 years ago where I was hyped for zelda games.

FE's fault?

Just know that we all have different opinions and you shouldn't try bringing others down about it, because that's the vibe I'm getting.

I'm not trying to bring anyone down. I'm just confused at the fact that everyone hates the Zelda games I like while I hate the ones everyone does like.