Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farina says hi.

bombs: Pent, Sain, Priscilla, Louise, Perceval (kind of), Lyn

surprises: Canas, Raven (didn't advance anyway), Matthew (didn't advance either), Farina (sort of, she was the 3rd seed)

there's a reason why Elibe only has 2 characters so far in the 2nd round, less than every other region except Valencia (lol)

Edited by shadykid

surprises: Canas, Raven (didn't advance anyway), Matthew (didn't advance either), Farina (sort of, she was the 3rd seed)

there's a reason why Elibe only has 2 characters so far in the 2nd round, less than every other region except Valencia (lol)

Welp, I dunno if considering Canas a surprise since the chars in third and fourth place weren't dat much of a competiton. L'Arachel vs Canas was like Pent vs Leif.

Now I'm wondering if Miledy will bomb or surprise.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Cherche's against Soren, Sigurd and Hector

Blue/Black hair.

SIGURD!

Ooh, tough crowd. Though I know who I'm NOT voting for...

list of characters to break 40% in round 1:

Haar

Titania

Innes

Jill (unless something crazy happens)-going for 50%!

so.....I really wonder what Titania would've done if she didn't go up against Jill in round 1 of the Tellius contest

edit: what the hell Jill has transcended that and is absorbing everyone else's votes :lol :lol

Edited by shadykid

I find it funny that despite Elibe tying for having the most characters in the contest, most of them failed to advance.

more people have FE7 listed as their favorite Fire Emblem game supposedly?

TOO BAD

Holy shit, Jill.

I like the girl, and all, but she isn't that great.

yeah well Jill saw Red Fox's tier arguments and went "screw that I'm taking ALL THE STATBOOSTERS" and proceed to roflstomp

watch out Lucina (pre-contest favorite) and Innes (previous most impressive performance)

Edited by shadykid