Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elincia vs Ike already? It seems Elincia is getting revenge for Ike picking Soren over her.

Except Ike is never shown picking anybody. :/

I'm surprised Ike isn't leading here. Elincia is awesome, but Ike is...well, Ike.

I'm surprised Ike isn't leading here. Elincia is awesome, but Ike is...well, Ike.

Several people, me included, don't like Ike because of who he is. I honestly find him incredibly dull and boring, without much of a discernible personality.

Edited by Jave

woohoo 50 votes!

damn right

good thing my favorite female characters are princesses not queens

Marth: "...But I'm a prince."

Several people, me included, don't like Ike because of who he is. I honestly find him incredibly dull and boring, without much of a discernible personality.

And I find he has lots of personality. You just gotta know where to look for it, I believe.

there was a game called Path of Radiance, where Ike was a pretty cool dude

then he was boring as hell in Radiant Dawn

And I thought he was great in both games. We all have different opinions, see? :)

Ike or Elincia was a pretty tough choice for me, but I ended up choosing Elincia because I like her character development better. She goes from practically damsel in distress status to a Queen fighting on her own front lines, and she has good development across both games, which most characters don't have. I like Ike, but in comparison, he's kind of too much of a muscle head for me.

I also chose Mia.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I felt Ike had just as much character development as Elincia. He went from an inexperienced newbie mercenary to one hell of a commander and the mightiest hero in all of FE.

Edited by Anacybele

Ike in FE9 was, IMO, very well portrayed, and I feel FE10 made all his potential go to waste.

I hear Elincia got pretty awesome in FE10, and I like how she had insane stats if trained in FE9.