Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

aww yeah time for some predictions!

this expert challenge might seem familiar to some of you.....

edit: might want to create a backup plan if Inigo or the Tellius/Elibe representative wins the battle royale....

Edited by shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"submit division names for Jill and Pent's divisions"

Silver Riders

Crimson Silver

Crimson Flame

Silver Boner

I have a Pent Boner

Pent on Jillcycle

Louise is hotter than Jill

Jill can't learn Snowstorm

Elf Fizzart

Etrutrian Riders

Etrutrian Boner

Silver Hair is awesome, Jill sucks
Warping Skies

Edited by JSND

"submit division names for Jill and Pent's divisions"

Silver Riders

Crimson Silver

Crimson Flame

Silver Boner

I have a Pent Boner

Pent on Jillcycle

Louise is hotter than Jill

Jill can't learn Snowstorm

Elf Fizzart

Etrutrian Riders

Etrutrian Boner

Silver Hair is awesome, Jill sucks

Warping Skies

those options are shit

in case you guys were too lazy to read the OP, here's how it's gonna go from here on out:

Battle Royale: character with the lowest vote total gets eliminated each day until there's one left standing

Tournament of Champions: there are four characters per match, top 2 advance (not just the winner)-chose carefully!

winner faces Anna in a bonus match

Oof, dem rounds in the ToC'll be really tough, dayum. And sign me up in teh expert challenge, let teh visions appear :smug:

Shulk, give me your powers!

alright

also if you want to fill out DA BRACKETZ, see OP

(ooh boy brackets are gonna be hell)

I don't really understand. But I guess sign me up for the challenge whatever thingy?

I don't eitherway, I think the bracketz one is really redundant because in the expert we consider all of the poll options, so sayin: Pent>Neph>Navarre>Leif implies that pent/neph are advancing making the bracketz one pretty much unnecessary Edited by Quintessence

I don't eitherway, I think the bracketz one is really redundant because in the expert we consider all of the poll options, so sayin: Pent>Neph>Navarre>Leif implies that pent/neph are advancing making the bracketz one pretty much unnecessary

the idea is that the Bracket Challenge, while you're only picking the top 2 to advance, if you screw up on a character you can't fix it next round (particularly if your winner goes out early)

meanwhile, in the Expert Challenge you could literally screw up on every single pick without screwing yourself over on the next round, and you'll have more data for later matches for your predictions

edit: since we keep using the first match as an example, say you have Pent winning it all and picked Pent>Neph but the actual result was Neph>Leif

your bracket is 99.99% busted with your champion already out, but it's not that bad for expert because next round you can adjust for that

Edited by shadykid

oh ok.

Also, kinda surprised how Fiora is doing somewhat good against Lyn, I thought Lyn would've owned her as she was beaten in the Elibian contest. However, don't remember who was against her.

Perceval>Fiora, Louise>Lyn

also gg Shinon, nice knowing you

Edited by shadykid

I think I will do just as badly as I did with the Gamefaqs character battle bracket and expert challenge. So, it should be fun.

Is there a way we can use the dead thread for some type of discussion for the challenges? Provided there are enough people doing the challenges of course.

I think I will do just as badly as I did with the Gamefaqs character battle bracket and expert challenge. So, it should be fun.

I got less than 50% correct.

I remember looking at my bracket and wondering what a "Shulk" was.

I don't play a lot of non fe games.

I got less than 50% correct.

I remember looking at my bracket and wondering what a "Shulk" was.

I don't play a lot of non fe games.

hey now, if you had just picked Link to win it all-

god damn it

anyway you wanna join in this or not?

hey now, if you had just picked Link to win it all-

god damn it

anyway you wanna join in this or not?

I did >_<

I guess I'm in. My knowledge from having played 2 FE games shall win me the prize!