Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, my favorite characters from Tellius, Elibe (minus Sain), Ylisse (minus Frederick), and Magvel are all in this poll! xP

But I had to vote Ike, because he's always my number one in FE. :wub:

Edited by Anacybele

What the fuck. Edward is #4 in Tellius...? How the... whut...

>_>

<_<

Go Edward! :3

Edward barely losing to Marcia, who barely lost to Jill

the craziness is even better in Archanea, where low votals+people fishing for upsets led to Lena, Hardin, and Navarre making it!

is everyone really missing all the tags

Edited by shadykid

These are all among my favourite characters, I just can't pick one. There's also no wyvern knights, so I can't make a vote based on class. I have a feeling that these polls are out to force me into difficult decisions.

These are all among my favourite characters, I just can't pick one. There's also no wyvern knights, so I can't make a vote based on class. I have a feeling that these polls are out to force me into difficult decisions.

oh man

these posts begin for real now!

*grabs popcorn*

Let's see...

Don't like Ephraim too much, I can drop him

I may like Lewyn, but there are other characters in FE4 I like better, so cut

Not too attached to Fiora, she's my favourite ship for Eliwood, but I can leave her out

So that leaves

Ike, my favourite FE Lord, (either that or Hector or Lucina)

Inigo, my favourite FE13 character

And Merric, my FE11 character

Edited by Knight

Six characters walk in with one last shot at redemption. Only one champion can walk out.

I hope whoever wins this endures some good will and makes it far in ToC. Barely making it into ToC makes them the ultimate underdog of the tournament. Which means that should increase their hit and avoid by 15. And I always want to root for the underdog.

rolling out this Inigo tag for the next 5 days

yeah that's right, he's gonna survive to the final day :B):

Six characters walk in with one last shot at redemption. Only one champion can walk out.

I hope whoever wins this endures some good will and makes it far in ToC. Barely making it into ToC makes them the ultimate underdog of the tournament. Which means that should increase their hit and avoid by 15. And I always want to root for the underdog.

so what you're saying is the Battle Royale winner is gonna get OHKOed aka get last place in their first match

*drops Fiora vote to vote for Ephraim*

IKE CAN'T WIN

it doesn't even matter if Ike wins right now >_>

(although truthfully, it doesn't even matter if you vote for Fiora either!)

Edited by shadykid

so what you're saying is the Battle Royale winner is gonna get OHKOed aka get last place in their first match

not if I give them a Hoplon Guard. That will at least get them to survive for a second hit, and then get KO'ed.

not if I give them a Hoplon Guard. That will at least get them to survive for a second hit, and then get KO'ed.

Hoplon Guard only stops crits not OHKOs, what are you talking about >_>

Edited by shadykid