League of Legends

Heimerdinger is so fun :awesome: I have heard that he is pretty bad as a champ in high elo like Kiri said, but he can play pretty well in normal games. He usually goes mid, (and most times when i try to go else where somebody shouts at me to go mid). Heimerdinger is capable of putting a lot of pressure in his lane + keeping the enemy champ away from farming. Usually the way i play him is i tend to camp outside of the turret's range occasionally shooting rockets at the enemy champ. He has to watch for ganks though. Also Diana is a bitch to him :( Diana mid oh god why. Build him AP and his rockets damage is amazing.

Edited by SlayerX

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why I don't wander over to blind Normals is because I stop having fun when I play there ('cause I'm too worried about failing my team, people on my team being stupid, etc.). When I'm in bots, I can screw around, and people (for the most part) do not care. Hell, I let my team know that I had no idea how to play Cho, and they were fine with it.

EDIT: Kirie, when you get your university in order, mind shooting me a PM? I still have a ton to learn, when I'm NOT screwing around.

Edited by eclipse

Seriously. I've even invited you to join in to make 5-man premades and you've turned me down...

Get three other people who don't mind me freezing up like a deer in the headlights (and won't complain about it), and sure~!

(oh, and when I'm not busy)

Get three other people who don't mind me freezing up like a deer in the headlights (and won't complain about it), and sure~!

(oh, and when I'm not busy)

These people play with me, you have no worries.

Yeah, eclipse isn't exactly the best student around, comes from being a teacher I guess.

Also, dat anivia. We dragged a 4v5 ARAM to full build and then some. =o

Edited by Kiriane

Katarina seems pretty fun to use... After buying her, i definitely see why she was able to easily shut down my teams in so many games.

You guys have some tips for using her?

Learn your damage to a tee so you know when you can and can't get your resets, it's definitely the biggest skill required to play Katarina since either you will get a reset and pentakill the enemy team or die instantly and do nothing

Yeah, eclipse isn't exactly the best student around, comes from being a teacher I guess.

Also, dat anivia. We dragged a 4v5 ARAM to full build and then some. =o

I hang around teachers all day, so I have a decent idea of what to do and not to do as a teacher. :P:

Then again, I was keeping my eye on Anivia more often than not, 'cause I still play her from time to time, and stuff like "use R to check brush" wasn't something I thought of.

Will you be on in the next two hours? I'll be free then!

sure i will!

i am totally in on this

Oh that reminds me, did any of you guys manage to sign up for the Beta while it was open?

Edited by Psych

Apparently, the PBE is actually quite a bad place. Sure you can have all of the champions unlocked, and all the skins, but people troll there more than in the regular client. Also, you get a lot more errors and bug splats and whatnot through it too. But then again, having first dibs on the newest champions is fun once you get through all that mess.

necktie, you're the best. Seems I'm too passive. . .and stuff like that is what I was looking for. Thanks~!

EDIT: Thanks to that ARAM that I wasn't too happy with last night, I was able to do something useful in today's ARAM (Anivia facechecking with her ult was something I hadn't thought of, so I started using Cho's Q to do the same).

Edited by eclipse

If you need help on how to be an effective mentor. . .that's closer to what I do. So if someone isn't listening, and you want them to listen, that's where I might be of a bit more help. LoLRecorder is a great tool for this!