League of Legends

If you see me playing Karthus, it's either revive tp or flash smite. I wouldn't know what to do with a traditional flash exh if you walked me through it step by step. So that makes two of us!

Karthus is just amazing. Seriously. So is the rest of Pentakill, by the way! Can we play a Team Pentakill match sometime, pretty please?

If I can GET a Pentakill character, I'd so do this. Even if I'm terrible with everyone that's not Sona.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like shinori's under the impression you planned on using the pentakill members along with their pentakill skins.

Edited by Raven

I can play Sona guys look at me.

I suppose I have almost 3150 IP so I could pick up Olaf and play around with him a bit, he seems like the sort of champ I like to use, I just haven't taken the plunge and bought him yet.

Today is Disconnect Day (let's say that the prospect of my team being Nami/Teemo/3 guys who weren't there wasn't thrilling).

Today is Disconnect Day (let's say that the prospect of my team being Nami/Teemo/3 guys who weren't there wasn't thrilling).

For me today was Troll When I Don't Get Mid day.

Three games in a row. Wheeeee.

There being 4 gold streams, one isn't csing, so Sona. Further, Morde is a hardcore melee pusher, he literally cannot go anywhere except mid (I've done S3 jungle Morde. Don't do it.) The others are fair game to be distributed in any way you like. Any of he three will do reasonably well with Sona in lane. Likewise, both Karthus and Olaf can jungle, and all 3 make reasonable if situational top lanes.

It comes down to this: both Morde and Yorick's lanes are going to push like tomorrow isn't coming. The last lane is going to get all the ganks, Karthus is a better gank iniiator from lane, and Olaf is a more reliable jungler anyway. Feed the Karthus. I'm inclined to put him wih Sona just because it'll feed her gold.

edit: come to think of it, Morde Sona bot is probably better. Makes everything else neat too.

Edited by Kiriane

There being 4 gold streams, one isn't csing, so Sona. Further, Morde is a hardcore melee pusher, he literally cannot go anywhere except mid (I've done S3 jungle Morde. Don't do it.) The others are fair game to be distributed in any way you like. Any of he three will do reasonably well with Sona in lane. Likewise, both Karthus and Olaf can jungle, and all 3 make reasonable if situational top lanes.

It comes down to this: both Morde and Yorick's lanes are going to push like tomorrow isn't coming. The last lane is going to get all the ganks, Karthus is a better gank iniiator from lane, and Olaf is a more reliable jungler anyway. Feed the Karthus. I'm inclined to put him wih Sona just because it'll feed her gold.

edit: come to think of it, Morde Sona bot is probably better. Makes everything else neat too.

ADC Sona pls. Support Yorick, hotshotkarthus top.

It doesn't seem like a very complicated concept. Stack all of the Giant's Belts! I don't know what all of your problem is, they are the best item in the game.

It doesn't seem like a very complicated concept. Stack all of the Giant's Belts! I don't know what all of your problem is, they are the best item in the game.

My inner support disagrees with you. Kindlegems or bust!

My inner support disagrees with you. Kindlegems or bust!

Pfft, anything after the fourth Kindlegem is superfluous, since it hits capped CDR. It's even worse if any of them become a visage or a zeke's. You can't justify stacking six of them, like with the almighty Giant's Belt.

Speaking of item choices, I played AD Yi on my low-level smurf and went with the build I used to do years ago, 2 Phantom Dancers, 2 Bloodthirsters, Infinity Edge, and Boots. Ended up getting rocked by a Draven 1v1 with comparatively less gold advantage.

I remember when you used to be able to get by replacing boots with another Phantom Dancer. ;__;

Nowadays you replace your boots with a Zephyr. I also like doing a Shiv rather than the second PD and throwing a BotRK in there somewhere, but that's just personal preference.

Picked up Caitlyn after goodness-knows-how-long. She's still as much of a pain as I remember.

She is quite the pain to lane against due do dat range. I myself am trying to get good at Varus, I just need to stop whiffing my ults, even in huge teamfights :<

That skin repricing thing is pretty cool. Out of the skins getting reduced, I want several of them, but Wildfire Zyra, Astronautilus, and Surprise Party Fiddle are getting increased and I want them...

She is quite the pain to lane against due do dat range. I myself am trying to get good at Varus, I just need to stop whiffing my ults, even in huge teamfights :<

Ace in the--WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BLOODY 15 HP BULLSHIT?!

I know I'm not using her E to its full potential, and I could use a lot of work with W.