League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gimme

and yeah i will undoubtedly use them at some point. I just need more rune pages because I only have 4. Maybe I'll replace my support page with it. I rarely use it, and I'd rather adc, jungle or top anyway.

I'd suggest to buy a Rune Page Bundle, sadly you missed (?) the last two sales. Still it's more comfortable than farming 70k+ IP

I have 4 rune pages, since I took advantage of the last offer. Still not as much space as I'd like, though.

Lifesteal quints are next on my purchase list, I think.

Edited by Raven

For what champion(s), I wonder?

They're great on any adc (if your sup doesn't have the ability to heal). Together with a Doran's you get enough sustain for the early game. I use them as Quinn mid/top, too (although I don't play Quinn a lot).

They're great on any adc (if your sup doesn't have the ability to heal). Together with a Doran's you get enough sustain for the early game. I use them as Quinn mid/top, too (although I don't play Quinn a lot).

Well I already knew, but I just wanted to know what Raven mained =P.

Personally I use them on Nasus. It's amazing what that 6% Lifesteal does. Also on certain other champions like (Blue) Ezreal.

So this has been my latest "troll build" in a nutshell.

[spoiler=Lol AP Nasus]VcNf516.png

needs a rylai's and something instead of the fist

stack even more ap do eet

also if you are going to run lifesteal quints then I highly suggest going 19/0/11 for the 3% extra

needs a rylai's and something instead of the fist

stack even more ap do eet

also if you are going to run lifesteal quints then I highly suggest going 19/0/11 for the 3% extra

I actually used to run Rylai's on AP Nasus but I felt Iceborn was a lot stronger mostly because it gives you CDR cap when using an Elixir and AP Nasus has a tendency to suffer from Armor deficiency (even with the Sunfire). Besides, the slow from Rylai's is pretty insignificant for Nasus considering he already has Wither.

Also, going for the 3% Lifesteal/Spell Vamp is generally not worth dropping points from the Offensive/Defensive tree. For instance, my classic Nasus mastery is 9/21 because I want the Armor Pen but I also want a load of tankiness (I run completely different runes on AP Nasus - pretty much penetration stacking because he scales so hard off flat pen).

Fuck Ryze. I hate using him. He can suck a dick.

Edit: wtf I think someone drop hacked my ARAM game as Ryze. It's not showing in my match history on the client or on lolking, and on top of that the endgame stats screen didn't load.

why would you drop hack an ARAM.

Edited by Raven

Maybe they need to increase the compensation a bit more.

WTB Silent Night Sona, I guess?

At the rate they're going, I'd say the top ten played champs, free of charge and working servers.

WHY would someone DDoS to win? That's got to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard!

At the rate they're going, I'd say the top ten played champs, free of charge and working servers.

WHY would someone DDoS to win? That's got to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard!

Actually this is nothing new. In fact, I checked r/leagueoflegends the other day and saw someone who pretty much got to mid-Plat purely through playing Yi and drophacking both teams to get an advantage.

To make things worse, if he's losing he drops the entire match out of existence.

Edited by Interest

Actually this is nothing new. In fact, I checked r/leagueoflegends the other day and saw someone who pretty much got to mid-Plat purely through playing Yi and drophacking both teams to get an advantage.

To make things worse, if he's losing he drops the entire match out of existence.

That's the definition of "really sad" right here. Like, it's a game of mostly skill and a little bit of "plz computer don't die on me". Why resort to cheating to get ahead? It says nothing of your own personal skill at the game!

That's the definition of "really sad" right here. Like, it's a game of mostly skill and a little bit of "plz computer don't die on me". Why resort to cheating to get ahead? It says nothing of your own personal skill at the game!

Yeah no kidding. You are, however, missing the part where you have to pray the servers don't lag =).

Yeah no kidding. You are, however, missing the part where you have to pray the servers don't lag =).

Server lag is, like, one of those things that are outside of the player's control. :P:

disconnects are always because Riot hates me