League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cait has nearly double her CS. She failed at farming, for one. I'd love to see the entire replay, because that just looks weird!

I just captured it. Trying to cut some parts out such as the initial loading and then I'll drop it on Youtube.

Or I'll just commentate the replay on Twitch later.

Edit: Also our Caitlyn was really bad - I was watching her and she threw a lot of kills out the window. We were 3 inhibs down, which was why we got a load of farm.

Edited by Interest

So it was one of those nice comeback from oblivion games. They rarely happen to me - and if they do, it's because an enemy disconnected or something.

So it was one of those nice comeback from oblivion games. They rarely happen to me - and if they do, it's because an enemy disconnected or something.

Well Alistar actually disconnected or ragequit after our inhibs started respawning lol

Would that be enough to account for nearly 180 CS? I know it's a disparity, but Cait spent quite a bit of time dead!

When you see that much of a difference, one carry farmed after lane phase and one, well, didn't.

Basically this, I was watching most of this game, and the vayne/ali were crushing bot lane the whole game, but the enemy team got super cocky and basically drew things out, then after the ali disconnected the j4 and vayne basically threw the game hard by trolling/wandering aimlessly across the map.

Basically this, I was watching most of this game, and the vayne/ali were crushing bot lane the whole game, but the enemy team got super cocky and basically drew things out, then after the ali disconnected the j4 and vayne basically threw the game hard by trolling/wandering aimlessly across the map.

Yep. They essentially let us MRN them

Edit:

[spoiler=Here's the match by popular demand. I'll add some timers with the highlights later and commentate it on stream this afternoon probably]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG9jK03CCIg&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Interest

Lucky you. I've played 8 ranked games in EUW so far, and lost 5 of them. They weren't even on our inhibitor yet and the other 4 fucking surrendered. Sometimes fuck humans.

Someone duo with me before I fucking kill someone.

Edited by Raven

>in promo series

>1-1

>fuck it, im not a bitch, let's play

>get support

>rape bot

>all lanes pushed to their base while they have only 1 top and 1 bot tower, we secured dragon twice by 20 mins, i'm about to win and promote

>d/c

>internet works perfect still

>can't reconnect, blank screen, the firewall popup

gg riot, gg

Edited by Black Ice

vayne vs cait is kind of dumb laning though iirc because ALL THE RANGE DIFFERENCE

That only applies early on, Vayne is able to close in on Cait pretty well post 6, Cait can't win in an all in situation so after Vayne gets BoTRK it should be fine. Early game isn't enough to make that much of a difference so probably other things happened.

Okay, comments from the peanut gallery (i.e. some idiot scrub who has no business commenting on such matches):

9:30 - Uh, go Cait?

15:00 - WTF is up with Jarvan's walking animation?

31:45 - What was Alistar doing? No, really, I'm lost.

32:00 - Unlike Jarvan, Morgana knows when to STFU and count her blessings. :P:

32:41 - Wait. Stop. RUBY SIGHTSTONE SPOTTED.

I see two failed blue surrender votes, so SOMEONE besides Vayne wanted that game going. Either way. . .wow. Just. . .wow.

Okay, comments from the peanut gallery (i.e. some idiot scrub who has no business commenting on such matches):

9:30 - Uh, go Cait?

15:00 - WTF is up with Jarvan's walking animation?

31:45 - What was Alistar doing? No, really, I'm lost.

32:00 - Unlike Jarvan, Morgana knows when to STFU and count her blessings. :P:

32:41 - Wait. Stop. RUBY SIGHTSTONE SPOTTED.

I see two failed blue surrender votes, so SOMEONE besides Vayne wanted that game going. Either way. . .wow. Just. . .wow.

Lol you should go to the summonerscode site. =)

Real men instant pick Taric, lock then scream "Sp or quit!".

What kind of sorcery is this?

I did, and I like the transition from "stupid tribunal quotes" to "randomly funny things".

It is a good source of amusement. Also, since most of them are images, they can be posted here =P

Ok. I have a new favorite site. Thank you Interest.

No problem.

you only killed me cause i ran out of health

GG.

That one cracked me up. Always reminds me of stupid things like pugs in WoW where a player explains that he died because he ran out of health when giving a reason for dying during an encounter.

For posterity:

tumblr_mnstu3epjr1re04pso1_r1_500.jpg

Edited by Interest

Tonight I'll be getting placed into a division.

Currently 3 wins 5 losses, I think my final score will be 3 wins, 7 losses. Because I fucking hate everyone else in Solo Q.

I feel a Bronze coming on.

Gonna love trying to climb out of the Bronze shitpit while probably still getting matched against silvers.