• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from summonerscode

3LoKB.jpg

this entire site is just great

Speaking of that, this picture sums up the honor system when it first came out:

tumblr_mbw2z4M2Un1re04pso1_r1_500.jpg

Dang it. I meant to edit that into the other post. Sorry.

Edited by Interest

I won't get to play another game 'til Sunday. Fuck places with no internet.

ALL MY POTENTIAL FIRST WIN OF THE DAY IP. ALL 300 OF IT.

Unrelated, but Interest, what's your sig?

It's a part of the game Dust: An Elysian Tail. Specifically, it's this.

[spoiler=Trial 6]

Swiggity swag, what's in the bag?

98mOH4p.png

ME.

Oh plz. I hope you got some pentas.

fuck why are IP boosts so expensive

Because rune prices.

Edited by Interest

i feel perhaps a bit too satisfied at having successfully pulled off the "RUN AWAY FROM ENEMY AND PRETEND TO FLASH OVER WALL BUT ACTUALLY FLASH BACKWARDS INTO BUSH" trick

(for those curious, while my team was doing dragon, I went to go ward baron. TF ulted to me and started chasing me down but I was tanky enough to survive (and get him down to 75% health on account of my spamming, no less) long enough to get almost to top. i was gonna attempt to juke out of the tribrush but he goldcarded me so i did this instead. we got him and then the rest of his team and then won after that)

lol comcast?

the funny thing is, im on at&t so idk how i even got affected. i emailed riot and they said im sol. fuck riot

also, 3 out of my last 4 lanes as a support i fed my adc kills, got him fat as fuck and we still lost the game. i don't understand why anyone enjoys support. can't do shit when your fucking team has no fucking awareness of fucking anything

pro tip: dragon comes up every 6 minutes and is worth almost 1k gold for your team, thus more important than the 6 cs you miss while doing it

pro tip: don't start a fight when you're outnumbered

pro tip: if someone gets caught and you're outnumbered, don't fight

pro tip: if someone dies, don't go in chasing him and trying to save him when you're outnumbered

pro tip: if your tower is dying to 3 enemies, don't go in there and try to save it when you're outnumbered

pro tip: if you see the entire enemy team fighting for baron, don't go in there when you're outnumbered

i fucking swear this game has the highest proportion of players with downs syndrome

Edited by Black Ice