League of Legends

I have to get back to Diamond I -.-

NE0IKNj.png

Edit: On a second thought. Not sure if I want to.

Ve1Rtt0.png

In a similar vein to your first image, albeit in draft normals:

Bz79B6g.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is the new Yi incredibly strong?

Definitely not just you :p

Everytime my friends and I play against someone who's using him...well we get dominated everytime. Badly. He's way too OP to be in a match

It's time...for you to DIE!

I've never used him. Tell me he says such things.

And yay, won another ranked game as Tryn. Jungler was a cunt in champ select and earlygame. But he eventually ganked for me a few times and Darius then kinda became irrelevant. Everyone else on the team was totally carrying, and the enemy surrendered before I had a chance to even get myself more kills.

I now have 92 points. When I get to 100, does that mean my next 3 or 5 games (depending on division) are definitely promotion matches?

I now have 92 points. When I get to 100, does that mean my next 3 or 5 games (depending on division) are definitely promotion matches?

Once you get 100 points, the game tells you that your next matches will be promotion matches or something along the lines. So if you had 99 lp and get 100 after a win, that game does not count as a win for your series (IIRC). You'll be told you qualify for one though.

Edited by SlayerX

Do they purposefully stack the odds against you in a promotion series? I've been noticing every time I go up for promotion there are several plat players on the enemy team while my team is comprised of gold and silvers at sub gold 1 mmr...

Edited by Xander

It's time...for you to DIE!

I've never used him. Tell me he says such things.

And yay, won another ranked game as Tryn. Jungler was a cunt in champ select and earlygame. But he eventually ganked for me a few times and Darius then kinda became irrelevant. Everyone else on the team was totally carrying, and the enemy surrendered before I had a chance to even get myself more kills.

Grats!

And yeah, after you hit 100LP, you just need to win the next two of three (if promoting divisions) or three of five (if promoting tiers) games you play.

Finally got some League games in. . .carry Nami OP (well, we lost, but WTF at me having the second-highest kills. . .granted, it's ARAM, but seriously, I should not have substantially more kills than Vayne).

Edited by eclipse

Do they purposefully stack the odds against you in a promotion series? I've been noticing every time I go up for promotion there are several plat players on the enemy team while my team is comprised of gold and silvers at sub gold 1 mmr...

Yes, actually they do.

This is especially the case as you approach the rank (Gold->Plat, for example) promos.

Edited by Interest

1LK6RMt.png

So i just played my first game of League at a PCë°© in Seoul.

Literally 120fps why are you such a god.

I find that Locket is best built on the support for now, with the other MR items being focused towards variation in the jungler's build paths.

Why not both? Two 200 hp shields wouldn't hurt.

Well, you'd be having one of the gold starved roles spend 2500 on a shield. Unless the stats are enough to make up for it without utilising the passive.

Why not both? Two 200 hp shields wouldn't hurt.

Well there are diminishing returns. Also the fact the itemization sucks for the player building it (huge money/slot waste) makes it worth building one only for its aura.