League of Legends

I think I just worked something out. The LolKing Score has caps on them depending on the league and division you're in. I'm on a 6-win streak and I've not risen even a single point above 1150. Same goes for others in my league with 100 league points.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I just worked something out. The LolKing Score has caps on them depending on the league and division you're in. I'm on a 6-win streak and I've not risen even a single point above 1150. Same goes for others in my league with 100 league points.

I think it just uses your position in the division and rank to calculate. Its not actually based off of anything. Or so I assume.

Edited by SlayerX

How do you lot feel about Ezreal in various roles from Top/Mid/ADC or even Jungle Ez like Velocity did? Top seems to be really weak for him, just because you enemy can and will stack armor against you, even if they can't really kill you due to your mobility.

Still his range makes him superior to some bruisers. I wouldn't pick him everytime, but in some cases he's great on top lane (and mid, adc is still the default role imo). For example, I picked him accidentally (no explanation needed) and had to go top vs Jarvan instead of adc - being able to dodge every single q/e combo with your E screwed him hard in lane, stacking armor doesn't change that.

But you'd need a initiator/tanky jungler or mid as Ezreal doesn't offer much but damage.

On the Lolkingscore:

Wins at 100 LP don't matter.

S2 rating was the reference - you had Plat with a 1850 Rating in s2, you needed 2200 to reach Diamond. As Plat V with 0 LP you have a Lolkingscore of 1850. Diamond V + 0 LP = 2200. 350 Score to cover -> 5 Divisions with 100 LP each -> 1 LP = 0,7 LKS

Edited by Assurhaddon

how many games has he played in this six months

and yeah i got my trynd raped by an irelia in lane, not fun

luckily i think i've developed a knack for knowing when i'm going to play shit and avoid ranked.

and ffs both vi and trynd are free this week. hopefully i'll be able to play either whenever i want.

I HOPE this is a free week for Vi to help Riot work out what could be done to help her in the form of some minor buffs. She's pretty lackluster at the moment.

My brother got to plat. He's been playing for about 6 months or so.

Where is your god now, guys?

Is your brother korean?

To some people league comes is very easy. Has he had previous experience to games like League because it seems anyone who has played DotA and other games like that always say league is easy and such. Personally I can't micromanage for now, so everything is hell.

Edited by SlayerX

how many games has he played in this six months

and yeah i got my trynd raped by an irelia in lane, not fun

luckily i think i've developed a knack for knowing when i'm going to play shit and avoid ranked.

and ffs both vi and trynd are free this week. hopefully i'll be able to play either whenever i want.

I HOPE this is a free week for Vi to help Riot work out what could be done to help her in the form of some minor buffs. She's pretty lackluster at the moment.

Is your brother korean?

To some people league comes is very easy. Has he had previous experience to games like League because it seems anyone who has played DotA and other games like that always say league is easy and such. Personally I can't micromanage for now, so everything is hell.

He's in college. We're both Korean. He hasn't play DotA or strategy games for years. I was duoing with him. He's stupidly lucky and somehow went on a 20-game winning streak. He's one of the prime reasons I hate the state of ADCs and ADC mains.

Of course one of my recent ranked matches also demonstrates why I hate ADCs too. As well as the norm...

Edited by Interest

Korea is lol hardcore central. I'm not surprised when Korean people rise so fast in the NA server which is filled with filthy casuals compared to the Korean server (from what I've been seeing and reading anyway). But still I ask, how many games has your brother been playing? What's his summoner name?

Edit: Anyone else read through the item changes on PBE?

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/25385-unofficial-pbe-changes-for-8-12-dominion-riot

Looks like Phage will be a must-have on junglers now, since it gives defense and a new, improved passive. Phage's only build path will be into Triforce since they have changed Frozen Mallet's build (and cost, yay). Indirect buff to Vi?

Oh and Yi nerfs, huzzah.

Edited by Raven

Since Janna has this new Forecast skin, I doubt the Victorious skin will be Janna. I highly doubt I will get up to the relevant league to be granted a Victorious skin this season. Sadface.jpg.

Aaand I'm stupid. Just saw Victorios Janna was last season's prize. Who will it be this year? HMM.

Edited by Raven

Korea is lol hardcore central. I'm not surprised when Korean people rise so fast in the NA server which is filled with filthy casuals compared to the Korean server (from what I've been seeing and reading anyway). But still I ask, how many games has your brother been playing? What's his summoner name?

Edit: Anyone else read through the item changes on PBE?

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/25385-unofficial-pbe-changes-for-8-12-dominion-riot

Looks like Phage will be a must-have on junglers now, since it gives defense and a new, improved passive. Phage's only build path will be into Triforce since they have changed Frozen Mallet's build (and cost, yay). Indirect buff to Vi?

Oh and Yi nerfs, huzzah.

Why would it be a must have when its build path leads to tri-force which among current popular junglers is undesirable? Also giving armor at the expense of health means you take more damage from magical sources, while your effective health breaks even at 1k+ health, you lose the flexibility of health being directed at both sources. Also that's not noting that the 200 health of phage would itself, scale upwards with both MR and armor.

Is the Victorious skin given for solo queue only or can you get it for 5v5 and 3v3?

All queues. The skins so far:

s1: 1 skin for 10 games in the season, 1 skin for gold and plat

s2: 1 skin for gold and above

So you should target gold if you want a skin, I don't expect a second one this time.

Why would it be a must have when its build path leads to tri-force which among current popular junglers is undesirable? Also giving armor at the expense of health means you take more damage from magical sources, while your effective health breaks even at 1k+ health, you lose the flexibility of health being directed at both sources. Also that's not noting that the 200 health of phage would itself, scale upwards with both MR and armor.

True. Vi's passive scales better off HP anyway. But yeah, Phage builds only into Triforce on PBE, according to the notes. Aside from the AP, Vi benefits from every stat the Triforce gives.

Also man I fucking love Riven. I decided not to wait and get her for 440 RP. VS'd a Shen in top lane and kinda won. Not sure if it was a good or bad matchup, but it was satisfying.

All queues. The skins so far:

s1: 1 skin for 10 games in the season, 1 skin for gold and plat

s2: 1 skin for gold and above

So you should target gold if you want a skin, I don't expect a second one this time.

Two skins? I knew S1 was Victorious Jarvan, but was was the other skin?

I am so tempted to get that Forecast Janna skin. . .but I like eating more. But man it looks good~!

oh god i am so instabuying it it is amazing

that arcade hec skin though, ugh i really don't like it

Honestly I don't think Vi really needs a buff, she seems like she's in a good place though if she gets behind I do admit you feel it more than someone like Jarvan, Sejuani or maybe Zac. But those three are mostly tanks rather than a damage jungler that Vi wants to be. If anything, I'd think lowering the cooldown on her passive so you have it more often would make her better, so that stacking health might be more rewarding and allow her to go tankier and abuse W procs and diving with her ult.

True. Vi's passive scales better off HP anyway. But yeah, Phage builds only into Triforce on PBE, according to the notes. Aside from the AP, Vi benefits from every stat the Triforce gives.

Vi's passive scales equally off of HP and resistances, as do all % health shields (like Mordekaiser's or Malphite's) and all % health regen.

Better question is, which way will the s3 cup summoner icon face?

Edited by Roxas