League of Legends

I'm

I'm gonna get Rocket Girl Tristana.

Then I'm going to save my remaining RP for when a 975 RP Riven skin is eventually on sale.

How long will I have to wait for that?

No clue. Sales can be rather unpredictable.

You can look up threads that keep track of when skins and champions were last sold and try to divine a pattern.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No clue. Sales can be rather unpredictable.

You can look up threads that keep track of when skins and champions were last sold and try to divine a pattern.

Since the new guy, Wizard crab came in, the sales have now a pattern to ensure that skins of all tiers are put on sale within a certain time frame.

From Surrender @20 (because the original post from riot got all fucked up).

Sale 1

o 975 RP skin

o 750 RP skin

o 520 RP skin

Sale 2

o 975 RP skin

o 1350 RP skin

o 520 RP skin

Sale 3

o 975 RP skin

o 750 RP skin

o 520 RP skin

Sale 4

o 975 RP skin

o 975 RP skin

o 520 RP skin

I assume if Riven hasn't had a skin put on sale in a while, she'll get one soon.

Edited by SlayerX

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ward skin

and free elise... shame its the end of summer and i probably will not make it out of bronze during school time.

Oh well.

Edited by SlayerX

You don't decay if you're not beyond a certain ELO equivalent, which I believe was as high as Gold elo or slightly below that.

One of my smurfs has currently decayed over 3 leagues all the way down to silver. You can't decay in bronze.

Quote:

After 28 days of inactivity in a particular ranked queue, a couple things will happen. First, you'll be hidden from the standings in your League, and you may lose League Points depending on your current tier. Every seven days thereafter, you'll lose LP again until you play a match in that queue.

The number of LP lost following each period of decay is as follows:

Diamond: 50

Platinum: 35

Gold: 25

Silver: 10

Bronze: 0

Edited by Xander

Victorious Elise

Fine, edit out the question

No idea what you're talking about. :B):

I have always heard platinum is the place where everyone is not one giant asshole. That's interesting. What division are you in? Because i have heard that divison 5 of any tier aside from bronze are usually the worst since its filled with people that payed themselves into it and believing they are where they deserve will immediately rage when something goes bad.

I was plat 3 for a little while and that's more or less false. The people in plat are human, just like every other league. They rage, they flame, they report.

One of my smurfs has currently decayed over 3 leagues all the way down to silver. You can't decay in bronze.

Quote:

After 28 days of inactivity in a particular ranked queue, a couple things will happen. First, you'll be hidden from the standings in your League, and you may lose League Points depending on your current tier. Every seven days thereafter, you'll lose LP again until you play a match in that queue.

So laim =(

Also welcome to GP land:

[spoiler=All 3 deaths were to Morg in lane]

gFA5l3c.jpg

i am literally going to be playing nothing but ranked once i get back to school in hopes

probably won't happen but one can hope

I kind of just want to do this and see how it goes... Considering I haven't played seriously in a while aside from a few matches this might just end up being horrible. I have also done this before when i started ranked ended up with I'm sure a couple of reports against me and in Bronze 3 lol.

Quote:

That explains why i'm still on 60 LP after 2 months or so.

No idea what you're talking about. :B):

I was plat 3 for a little while and that's more or less false. The people in plat are human, just like every other league. They rage, they flame, they report.

I expected some people to flame/rage and report, just expected less of it and more cooperation as a team. Also not throwing somebody's mistake on their face and instead tell them how to avoid them (I.e. don't face check bushes).

I expected some people to flame/rage and report, just expected less of it and more cooperation as a team. Also not throwing somebody's mistake on their face and instead tell them how to avoid them (I.e. don't face check bushes).

Uh, I don't think that happens at any elo. I think you're glorifying high elo play too much. People just aren't that nice to one another.

Uh, I don't think that happens at any elo. I think you're glorifying high elo play too much. People just aren't that nice to one another.

Most likely i am. I have heard so much about elo hell that i assumed other tiers must be better.

for the most part when i lose a game i can tell exactly why (95% of the time it has something to do with me except for my fucking placement match when we were 52/14 up and got backdoored...)

4/12/11 KDA as ADC. Still got carried. Lol. Their quinn adc was crazy. I deserved a loss, but my team's aatrox and lux were manly. (Normal)

Edited by SlayerX

Lux is a beautiful little lady. Probably gonna buy her or Soraka first, depending on whether I can get 3150IP by the end of rotation.

I'm guessing usual support items for Lux are Shurelya's, Crucible, Kage, p similar to Sona (maybe without Chalice)?

Lux is a beautiful little lady. Probably gonna buy her or Soraka first, depending on whether I can get 3150IP by the end of rotation.

I'm guessing usual support items for Lux are Shurelya's, Crucible, Kage, p similar to Sona (maybe without Chalice)?

Lux is more of an AP support. Meaning she buys Ap items like morellonomicon and twin shadows, At least I'd think that suits her better rather than buying lots of utiliy because her spells are more suited for mid. Like Zyra.

Edited by SlayerX

Had a game as nami. Fed my draven ( ithink he got one or 2 triple kills early on), had my stuff (philo kages sightstone boots and wards) relatively quickly. Still lost because Yi is the most annoying character ever ;_;. Also Draven thought he could 1v1 him at some points and my team decided to face him one by one :facepalm:. How do you beat yi, that sucker is annoying.

Edited by SlayerX

Played 4 ranked games, lost them all. There was at least two cunts in my team each game. Strange pattern, that.

Actually I played 5 and the last was loss prevented because there was shitty lag. Now ranked queues are disabled because of the shitty lag. Great!

Edited by Raven

Lux is a little different. You can get away with maximizing CDR, so instead of Crucible, make Athene's.

Interest. bro... that can't be a real screen, can it? It just can't... @.@

Which one? Both?

They are totally legit.

Had a game as nami. Fed my draven ( ithink he got one or 2 triple kills early on), had my stuff (philo kages sightstone boots and wards) relatively quickly. Still lost because Yi is the most annoying character ever ;_;. Also Draven thought he could 1v1 him at some points and my team decided to face him one by one :facepalm:. How do you beat yi, that sucker is annoying.

The solution is always Zac, Nasus, Singed, and other CC-heavy/anti-AD champions.