League of Legends

Kat generally wants some mag pen and as much AP as you can possibly give her. She scales so damn hard on it, she's pretty much the epitome of a snowball champ. Once your team has CC'd the enemy team fairly well, or the enemy team has blown all their CC on your team, go in and go in hard.

Odds are you'll kill at least one of the enemies and do decent damage to the others, allowing for reset kills all over the place with your QEW or EQW

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£500

Lolling.

I would do it, but a few things:

1. Latency issues (since I live on Pacific, trying to play on the EU servers would destroy me).

2. ELO boosting is illegal D: (leveling to 30 would take too long at this point)

3. EUW.

Edited by Interest

Many people asking for an extended end to season 3 because EUW's been fucking up so badly. That would help me.

Hopefully I get more Riven v Thresh toplane matchups.

Honestly, I saw the Victorious Elise skin on the PBE and it's not as great as I though. I'd really only want a gold border but i don't even care about the ward skins now that I have the soraka one.

maybe next season

Well I already have her on EUW.

I like it better complete, it's hilarious. Her Spider model and spiderlings aren't in yet, so she looks the same as spider or human, and her spiderlings just use her exact model so there's like 5 giant Elise all the time.

Lolling.

I would do it, but a few things:

1. Latency issues (since I live on Pacific, trying to play on the EU servers would destroy me).

2. ELO boosting is illegal D: (leveling to 30 would take too long at this point)

3. EUW.

1. Get your lazy ass out of NA and move to help!

2. It's not illegal if you duo :P Also transfer ;p

3. Ignore above.

I think the best way to get up is to focus on your own mechanics because you really can't control your team, doesn't matter if it's feeding children or feeding adults. Like 4 games in a row where all the children are at school and they had just as many people complaining about their team and whatever.

A quote from a teammate in my last normal.

"/all feeds all day and jacks baron"

I was 0 and 7 at 20 minutes, so GUESS WHO GOT THE BARON.

Our support (series for d1 soon, I think) got more kills than I did, but between us we had the entire map. Good supports are awesome! Also, help out your supports by placing a ward or two of your own, yeah? We appreciate it very much.

Honestly, I saw the Victorious Elise skin on the PBE and it's not as great as I though. I'd really only want a gold border but i don't even care about the ward skins now that I have the soraka one.

maybe next season

And then her spider form came out. It looks pretty darn well-made.

I hacked out a smurf, to remind myself why I should never leave my main account. The following happened in a single ARAM:

1. Enemy Graves charging turret by himself. I think he had one kill total.

2. Our Akali was standing off to the side doing nothing for half the game.

3. AD Thresh. Both sides. 'cept ours didn't show up for 90% of the game.

4. "Oh hey, let's try to burst down Leona~!"

That last one (along with a competent Gangplank) was why my team won a 3.5 on 4.75.

Just saw the Challenger icon on surrender@20. I hardly played ranked at all in the last months because I expected no Challenger reward (after all the system is stupid as well). Gosh, I'm so angry - one tier to go, I doubt it's doable.