League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garen went from sorta-geeky looking to "that dude out of Doom". I can't play him to save my life, but I don't mind looking at him~!

4FoDt.jpg

This team, this team dude.

Our Hecarim threw so hard. He decided to 1v5 at enemy blue buff when he was at half health and we were attempting to Baron

Some people are reporting missing skins and champions purchased with both RP and IP since sometime in September. I haven't noticed/checked yet, but does anyone else here have a problem?

Check your purchase history for items bought in September, then browse through the champions/skins to see whether or not they're listed as "purchased" or not.

More info here.

Garen went from sorta-geeky looking to "that dude out of Doom". I can't play him to save my life, but I don't mind looking at him~!

garen's new splash art looks exactly like me irl minus the armor, and i'm less buff than he is.

Hey Ashe, if there is a Volibear pecking away at your nexus, DON'T WASTE YOUR DAMN ARROW TRYING TO CATCH SOMEONE ELSE!

(this is why we won)

Edited by eclipse

So yeah if anyone here happens to be going to the finals, and they are giving out championship thresh (I suspect they will be), pick up as many as you can fit into your pockets. I would be interested in obtaining this since codes starting with WW work once in every region.