League of Legends

Ozone is playing atrociously. Dade looks like he belongs on an NA relegation team with his champion pool and playing ability atm.

Also the Chinese are looking pretty awesome with OMG taking down the hypetrain.

Quite so...I am disappointed in their performance.

They're making Korea look horrible...

Also this is why I'm cheering for NJBS.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty bad. All abilities but her ultimate force her to melee combat, she's rather squishy compared to other melee supports (Alistair ult + heal, Taric heal + aura). In addition these work better with few items than she does.

Surely you can give it a try, but I think it's bad - she has no poke or supportish abilities, not a great choice imo.

more dumb questions

Does Sejuani do alright as a pure support? I know jungle Sejuani used to be a thing, but can she manage without any level of farm at all?

No. Even a Mundo support is tougher than a Senjuani support.

Pretty bad. All abilities but her ultimate force her to melee combat, she's rather squishy compared to other melee supports (Alistair ult + heal, Taric heal + aura). In addition these work better with few items than she does.

Surely you can give it a try, but I think it's bad - she has no poke or supportish abilities, not a great choice imo.

Believe it or not, I think she's not that bad. She's a bit like a Leona mechanically. Also with her new passive, she'll be able to shrug off anything the carry can do early on a little better and Arctic Assault will do surprising amounts of damage.

Still wouldn't use her, but y'all give her way too little credit.

Edited by Interest

If we get some type of item in S4 to allow for supports to earn gold for someone else to CS, I could see Sej going bot lane with the new income. Tanks in general would likely start going down there, with Shen and Sej looking like top contenders since they have more CC than the others, basically.

why yes, this is more subtle hints at smite

Funny, speaking of Sejuani. . .this is the second time I've played her. I am damn proud to be a part of this!

ZFpJddL.jpg

She has a nice slow field in E, but to trigger it, she needs to be able to hit the enemy up close and personal. . .so I don't think she's viable as a support.

Funny, speaking of Sejuani. . .this is the second time I've played her. I am damn proud to be a part of this!

ZFpJddL.jpg

She has a nice slow field in E, but to trigger it, she needs to be able to hit the enemy up close and personal. . .so I don't think she's viable as a support.

Health items are vastly superior on Sejuani compared to straight resist items. Spirit Visage, Randuin's Omen, Spirit of the Ancient Golem are your 3 core tank items on Sej :3, Pick up Abyssal Scepter and Liandries if you want to do damage.

Health items are vastly superior on Sejuani compared to straight resist items. Spirit Visage, Randuin's Omen, Spirit of the Ancient Golem are your 3 core tank items on Sej :3, Pick up Abyssal Scepter and Liandries if you want to do damage.

Noted, thanks~! The eyeball is non-negotiable in that game, though. Teemo was not happy. :P:

If we get some type of item in S4 to allow for supports to earn gold for someone else to CS, I could see Sej going bot lane with the new income. Tanks in general would likely start going down there, with Shen and Sej looking like top contenders since they have more CC than the others, basically.

why yes, this is more subtle hints at smite

chang'e op

Believe it or not, I think she's not that bad. She's a bit like a Leona mechanically. Also with her new passive, she'll be able to shrug off anything the carry can do early on a little better and Arctic Assault will do surprising amounts of damage.

Still wouldn't use her, but y'all give her way too little credit.

Support GP got harass, support abilities, global presence and survivalbility and is considered a trollpick (at least here at diamond).

Not saying that she's totally useless, but even better support champs are considered trollpicks.

There are obviously worse supports than Sejuani (Garen, Katarina and Mordekaiser for example), but still she's not good at it. She's far away from being one of the top 20 best support champs (and rarely someone else gets picked).

Edited by Assurhaddon

i know the feel

i read somewhere that you should stop playing ranked after two straight losses in one day.

I should've done that.

Oh well, luck turned. First game and enemy team had an AFK, so we showed mercy...and pushed down mid.

I do wish Riot would do something about AFK in solo queue though, because I've seen a lot of DC matches (fuck the client).

I'm still really bad at the game but this morning I played with someone who was abysmal. We were against beginner bots and they went 0/10 as Ashe... I'd lock someone down on a turret with Blitzcrank's Q+E and expect some focus fire to finish from my fellow bottom laner but nope. Not even a slow. Instead he'd try to fight under the enemy turret against both Lux and Ashe... The bot Ashe just keep feeding and had a 5 kill streak in like the first 5 minutes. I ended up taking the brunt of the abuse too so it wasn't really a great showing for me either except destroying three turrets.