League of Legends

but lifez wat if u land ur whole combo and ur adc decides to go farm wolves??????

(i'm not saying i'm perfect at timing my shit but it's really infuriating when you manage to stunlock the enemy adc for however long the full combo lasts and... your vayne ignores you and turns around to go take wolves)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That came out alot more condescending than I thought it would but if you want to carry out of bronze fast you'd better play a carry role or the classic "support" nidalee/zyra with mejais who takes CS and make excessive use of the ignore feature.

Edit: Personally I'd avoid bot lane like the plague from my experience smurfing in bronze...probably different for everyone though

Edited by Xander

I am the best and worst at Orianna. Best: Know when to use W. Worst: HER ULT (I keep forgetting that the ball is one someone, or about to be on someone, and that usually ends badly).

According to people up here he's borderlining on OP. What's holding him back is a combination of mana costs, etc.

Noone ever told me so at my rating (diamond), but at least noone complains about Victor picks either. Unlike Heimer, Sion etc.

As I said, I think he's quite fine. Good damage, not so great utility, meh to okayish cc and fine range.

If my aim wasn't absolute garbage, I'd play Viktor seriously. His laser is funny.

Anyway, I took another look at that Sona picture. . .and man, Soraka was helping. 55% CD OP.

So apparently there's a site called Lolskill that uses an algorithm based on your ranked stats with each champion and determines how "skilled" you are with each champion (comparing against everyone else and based on your rating).

Also it has some match-finding wizardry much like Lolnexus but it can "calculate" each team's chance to win based on their "skill."

Thoughts on this?

I have watched three games so far. It's kinda hard to do so with work, and sleeping whilst most of the games are actually being played.

ffs i would kinda like a lol subreddit in all seriousness. we have so much to potentially talk about and it would bring more closet players out into the open. maybe. and we can make topic after topic to discuss different things amongst ourselves and yeah. it'd be nice, considering the general popularity of the game and all.

Edited by Raven