League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for someone without too many skins! :P:

I like the new R, because I can't tell the difference between Q and R.

That's not the ultimate skin though. :v

^ That's just the legendary skin. Legendary is 1820. The ULTIMATE skin is the super awesome and expensive one.

In other news... I didn't communicate well with my team in ranked and ended up going an unconventional support due to picking for another lane...

[spoiler=BUT IT WORKED]a3965fca68.jpg

Support Ahri OP

Edited by Redfield

^ That's just the legendary skin. Legendary is 1350. The ULTIMATE skin is the super awesome and expensive one.

In other news... I didn't communicate well with my team in ranked and ended up going an unconventional support due to picking for another lane...

[spoiler=BUT IT WORKED]a3965fca68.jpg

Support Ahri OP

Actually Legendary is 1820 :<

Also, my god that veigar skin looks so fucking awesome.

Today I learned in ranked sometimes you just have to say fuck it and go full #yoloswag as Pantheon in order to force your team to make plays.

What an amazing realization

So, here's the team that I got on my smurf:

Gnar

Janna

Teemo

Tristana

Wanna take a stab at placements?

Top - Tristana

Jungle - Gnar

Mid - Karma

ADC - Janna

Support - Teemo

For a single glorious game, I became the thing that is killing League. And I am NOT sorry.

i had a riven vs lollypoppy midlane in a game i played the other day

as the support braum, it was an honor to sacrifice myself to preserve her 31/0 bounty after we failed an inhib dive

Edited by CT075

TSM pulled it on dig

after being ahead the entire game, dig kills everybody, wildturtle gets the nexus down to 10 hp, dyrus dies trying to crawl to the nexus, then amazing gets it while dig is hitting tsm's base

Some people are born to follow. It's a problem when there's 5 of those people in one team.

The worst is I am the type that is born to follow yet sometimes I have to take the leader role because the other four are way worse. That's why I dont play without at least 1 or 2 friends in a team. Nothing worse than being an unreliable caller.

Edited by Magical Amber

Quinn is a toplane goddess

And playing Pantheon is immoral, I will never play that freelo champion. But then again most of the reason I hate him is because as a Riven main I can't for the life of me figure out what to do against him, hardest match up I swear.

GREETINGS FROM BRONZE IV (not me, someone I watched).

- Your Malzahar is floating around at half health, and there's three members of the enemy team closing in. You're Volibear (support, no less), and you're at full health. What do you do?

(hint: RUN LIKE A WIMP will get Malzahar killed. . .and guess what that Volibear did)

- You are in chat, and call top (this time, in a normal game). Someone else says "No, I'm top, and STFU", then proceeds to pick Katarina. How hard do you facepalm?

(this was Katarina vs. Riven, and it ended as badly as you think it did for Kat)

Speaking of Volibear, I may get him and start using him to jungle. He's fun as fuck.

Flipping people around and smacking them across the gob is highly satisfying. And that passive.