League of Legends

I don't like "oh hey when did I wander under this turret and OMGMYHEALTH!" gameplay. Makes my team stress out for no reason. :(:

You can cancel the charge prematurely.

I've never been so disappointed for a long time. Felt like shit for hours yesterday. Thanks Alliance.

Well, when your toplaner can only play one champion, and your egos are riding high...

Alliance should look to replace Wickd. He hasn't been at the level he needs to be for 2 seasons now. If Zorozero hadn't returned to school, it'd be an easy fix.

I'll be happy to see the EU > NA nonsense get dialed back now that they've been exposed. Fans of EU competitive LoL are by in large far too toxic, abrasive and overbearing.

Edited by Siuloir

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about the lag, which usually happens when I'm trying to smack a turret. Next thing I know, I'm at half health, and there's enemies closing in.

You can cancel the charge prematurely.

Well, when your toplaner can only play one champion, and your egos are riding high...

Alliance should look to replace Wickd. He hasn't been at the level he needs to be for 2 seasons now. If Zorozero hadn't returned to school, it'd be an easy fix.

I'll be happy to see the EU > NA nonsense get dialed back now that they've been exposed. Fans of EU competitive LoL are by in large far too toxic, abrasive and overbearing.

I agree with you regarding Wickd. If fredy122 could somehow join Alliance, it would be an amazing investment. I'm also pissed with Svenskeren. He single-handedly fucked SK's chances of getting out of the group stages with his moronic behaviour.

And lol, that's how I feel about the NA scene sometimes. I think both regions are so big it's simply too hard to avoid the loudest twats within either region. EU is the bigger region though when it comes to playerbase, so it's only natural it also has the largest amount of twats.

I was talking about the lag, which usually happens when I'm trying to smack a turret. Next thing I know, I'm at half health, and there's enemies closing in.

eclipse have you tried the OCE server?

i don't know if NA or OCE would work better for hawaii

Third ranked game in a row I lost due to afk'ers today. I even ranked down a division.

I don't know why I play this game. The community is such testicles.

Edit: Make that four. Fuck this game.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

I decided to re-install this game after taking a year off as a break from the shit-tier community.

a decision so poor that i'm using pink comic sans to illustrate my point

jesus christ this game did not get better

I decided to re-install this game after taking a year off as a break from the shit-tier community.

It never does.

Many games are always better at start and slowly get worse when more community floods in.

Best mode: Nine other people who you know are really cool, going at it

Second-best mode: Your entire team is friends

Risky mode: ARAM

I'm Not That Brave mode: Normals/YOLOQ

With some of the comments I've seen, you'd think that people had their lives on the line or something. I'd suggest playing with friends, if you're too busy facepalming at the LoL community.

Care to elaborate?

Using the "/mute all" command cuts you off completely from what anyone has to say in the game chat, so you can play games without reading anyone shittalking.

i'm quite sad to see all western teams out already

first game looked promising, had my hopes up for c9 but eh. gg

Well. . . It is KOREA.

Do you honestly believe Korea would let such a delicious money maker get away?

I'd play with you stoly but I'd probably call you names for messing up one time

jk my best bud usually plays drunk as fuck and feeds like a badiator

It's actually kind of surreal playing with some friends and being one of the better players now, since I play more often. >_>

lmao i'm really bad at every champ that isn't trynda but i get trynda and i carry every game. i'm like one of those challenger tier one-trick ponies except shit

edit: i'd play with you and carry the shit out of your sorry mid-and-feed ass

edit2: no ok i have 7 ranked games played right? 4 of those were with trynda. i have 4W3L. jesus christ.

Edited by fuccboi

lmao i'm really bad at every champ that isn't trynda but i get trynda and i carry every game. i'm like one of those challenger tier one-trick ponies except shit

edit: i'd play with you and carry the shit out of your sorry mid-and-feed ass

edit2: no ok i have 7 ranked games played right? 4 of those were with trynda. i have 4W3L. jesus christ.

That's not too bad it's only the record of like someone in Plastic V you're alright kid.

Also I go top and feed, not mid. -___-

Feral Flare is being removed.

It's pointless to try and continue the strategy of Feral.

True. But it's still a pretty clutch item for jungle farmers who rely on autos until it is removed.

if you don't get top position, go jungle. farm feral flare.

i don't like feral flare, and i really, really don't like jungle trynda. it's just useless. jungle is actually my second strongest role. i main xin, amumu, and malphite in jungle since like S2. fuck a meta

it was a little exaggerated to say trynda is my only strong pick, i do decently enough on at least two or so champs in every lane. i just do well in 100% or close to 100% of games as trynda, regardless of winning or losing

Edited by fuccboi