League of Legends

I ulted a yi closer to a running low hp mf... I don't think it can get worst than that :<

I've had a Janna ult everyone away from a fed Nasus (myself) with ult going. There wasn't even any particular reason because the squishies were safe.

Pissed me off like you couldn't believe.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elise is just build Sorcerer's Shoes and Haunting Guise (Later Liandry's) and then tank after that, or Void if you really need it, but Abyssal doesn't hurt.

Also Janna's ult is typically only used for the knockback to save your carry, and the heal is extra unless you're like AP Janna or you just did baron and need to heal your team.

no, this how you lane against an ap yi:

you bait out his meditate, then while his meditate is on cd you go aggressive.

Yah but he is usually pushing with his Q. Can't really go aggressive when the creeps are at your tower.

Yah but he is usually pushing with his Q. Can't really go aggressive when the creeps are at your tower.

Alpha Strike has a pretty long CD at level 1. Once he screws it up, he has to back off, or just about anyone can gib him.

Elise is just build Sorcerer's Shoes and Haunting Guise (Later Liandry's) and then tank after that, or Void if you really need it, but Abyssal doesn't hurt.

Also Janna's ult is typically only used for the knockback to save your carry, and the heal is extra unless you're like AP Janna or you just did baron and need to heal your team.

Except in ARAM. Healing op.

Also if you need to heal a Baron'd team, you better have won the teamfight before that.

Also if you need to heal a Baron'd team, you better have won the teamfight before that.

or you sneaked it and are about to go ravage their base

or you sneaked it and are about to go ravage their base

I meant any teamfight following Baron. Regen OP.

[spoiler=OP Nunu. They couldn't kill me in under 1 minute]olz1Mgg.png

Edited by Interest

Fuck it, on tilt or not, I'm going to finish the rest of my ranked placement games by the end of the week. 9 remaining.

Fuck it, on tilt or not, I'm going to finish the rest of my ranked placement games by the end of the week. 9 remaining.

Feel free to use the gif in my sig to relax a bit between each match. Ranked is a pain (Gold is full of ragers - it's kind of sad)

I've got 3 placement games left til I'm set in ranked, it's been like I do one or two next to each other every month or so. XD

Edited by Laurent~

when you're like me chilling in bronze 1 i generally just cool off in normals

that's the benefit of being in Tier 5

nowhere to go but up

(and silver is slightly better)

i would've been in silver 5 except that i lost one game that i really should have won (we were like 52-14 and i was the only one hwo noticed their adc at our nexus but i was support sona)

And you still manage to screw it up ;)

Well &*#& you too.

i would've been in silver 5 except that i lost one game that i really should have won (we were like 52-14 and i was the only one hwo noticed their adc at our nexus but i was support sona)

League of Throws.

and now i'm stuck in hong kong where i can't play on my main account (NA) and am instead forced to pray that i get somewhere where i have servicable ping before i start dropping ranks due to inactivity

yeah it is but i don't remember the last time i played ranked, nor do i know when it gets checked

Edited by Cam

and now i'm stuck in hong kong where i can't play on my main account (NA) and am instead forced to pray that i get somewhere where i have servicable ping before i start dropping ranks due to inactivity

you only decay if you're gold or higher

Not true. My NA account was Silver V after 10 placement matches. I didn't play any more ranked games since I now main EUW, and it went down to Bronze I.