113 members have voted

1. 1. questionquestionquestionquestion

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my biggest issue with awakening is when they were caught up in making so much content, they realized balancing would be a pain, so they didn't even try. this is probably the most polarizing part about awakening, and whether you like the game or not pretty much depends on how much you're willing to sacrifice for the insane amount of customization it offers.

I can't really give a good opinion on this because thus far I've only played FE13 , I was pretty young when the previous games came out so tactics weren't appealing. But I do plan to go and play the older games! But for me thus far, not playing previous games, FE13 is currently one of my favourite handheld games! I'm glad I gave it a chance and that I had the option to play casual has opened up the tactics/FE games to me. So in that respect it's my favourite for introducing me to the series/genre.

Edited by mechanizations

my biggest issue with awakening is when they were caught up in making so much content, they realized balancing would be a pain, so they didn't even try

yeah, it's a huge bummer. post-game, i like to have variety in my classes, and it seems that this can no longer happen because some classes simply suck eggs. i'm stuck with like 5-6 classes...

Uhh no, War Monks are incredibly badass. Cage dresses are actually *kind of* lame. Liz is the only one that truly pulls it off as said class, while the others could look pretty/cute, but it's preferable if they didn't have them (Sumia's colors are fantastic, by the way).

Uhh no, War Monks are incredibly badass. Cage dresses are actually *kind of* lame. Liz is the only one that truly pulls it off as said class, while the others could look pretty/cute, but it's preferable if they didn't have them (Sumia's colors are fantastic, by the way).

I've always found them to be incredibly lame and have incredibly lame stats

Never said they were mediocre stat-wise, but at least they have their uses in staff utility without getting doubled and 1HKO'd by everything...unless you're like, Maribelle or something. They're easily better than Sniper and Generals.

My favourite game has got to be Fe4 followed closely by Fe8 as it was the introduction to the series to me.

The more i play Fe13, the more i get bored of it. I've even stopped playing it to be honest.

I hate the endless sense of grinding and skills like galeforce etc. I found the plot kind of lacklustre and i found the characters boring (mainly Chrom).

Fe13 felt too ambitious to me and this made the game unbalanced in parts.

What made it appreciate FE8 more for you?

Well...

Because it has people in it?

FE8 definitely has a playable cast of characters that are better fleshed out than the playable characters are in FE13, for starters. The story wasn't boring at all (at least to me), and the villains were some of the most well done I've seen in the series. Selena's the best example I can think of. Yen'fay probably would've been a more interesting character if he got the build-up Selena received.

Seriously, she was probably the only FE boss I didn't want to kill.

Well...

FE8 definitely has a playable cast of characters that are better fleshed out than the playable characters are in FE13, for starters. The story wasn't boring at all (at least to me), and the villains were some of the most well done I've seen in the series. Selena's the best example I can think of. Yen'fay probably would've been a more interesting character if he got the build-up Selena received.

Seriously, she was probably the only FE boss I didn't want to kill.

Lyon was the villain I felt the most for, but yeah, I think SS had a particularly strong story. Loved the character development.

But FE13 characters are adorable.

So is Lute.

Lyon was the villain I felt the most for, but yeah, I think SS had a particularly strong story. Loved the character development.

FE8's story definitely was one of the series's strongest. It's a shame it's often overlooked.