Just received word that the new Smash bros Game...

PuffPuff

Will be on both the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS.

Shigeru Miyamoto's interview...

34:30-38:21

*sigh*

Shoot. Now I'll have to get a Wii U and will be getting both versions of course. They will have different characters in them that they won't have in one another. Will look forward to versing some of ya later after enough practice. So far...

Mario, Bowser, Link, Samus, Kirby, Fox, Pit, Donkey Kong, and Pikachu are all confirmed to be back so far.

The new characters so far are megaman. Not to happy with him being in it since they should have put in Zero. And Villager. Which Interest used for his avy once which that's what he will look like.

http://gematsu.com/2013/06/super-smash-bros-coming-to-wii-u-3ds-in-2014

Information about the game...

Edgeworth_Judgement.gif

Discuss...

Edited by 綾波

Unfortunately, we seem to have picked that up a while ago. If you have a look at the SSB section of the forums, you'll find quite a few threads.

They will have different characters in them that they won't have in one another.

To ease your mind: As far as I know, Sakurai confirmed that there won't be version-exclusive characters. There will, however, be version-exclusive stages.

To ease your mind: As far as I know, Sakurai confirmed that there won't be version-exclusive characters. There will, however, be version-exclusive stages.

I know about the stages, but was the lack of version-exclusive characters confirmed? It seems plausible, but not certain.

That's news to me. Where'd you find this information?

Sorry, I can't provide a source for my statement. Don't know where or when I've read it, but I'm fairly certain that I've read that.

I'd really like to prove it, but it seems that it's up to you to decide whether you believe me or not.

The new characters so far are megaman. Not to happy with him being in it since they should have put in Zero.

as a person who is a big fan of the mega man x series, but has hardly played the classic series at all...i disagree completely. mega man belongs there much more than mega man x or zero do.

I'd like Ike out, and Chrom/Gaius/Owain/Any FE13 character in. I thought Ike was overpowered. Oh, Bowser, I see you have 0%. Let me take away one of those lives with one smash. Lucina could be an alternate costume for Marth (Sorta like the different Warios). And finally, this is old news.

as a person who is a big fan of the mega man x series, but has hardly played the classic series at all...i disagree completely. mega man belongs there much more than mega man x or zero do.

In the same sense that the original LoZ Link should be in SSMB rather than OoT or TP Link?

In the same sense that the original LoZ Link should be in SSMB rather than OoT or TP Link?

no. i'm not a zelda fan in any sense, but that's just redesign from what i see. mega man x is NOT the same robot as mega man, and the mega man franchise as a whole is represented by the original mega man character, not mega man x.

The Mega Man franchise as a whole is practically represented by Zero now more than anything. There's no cogent representation of the series and there hasn't been for several years because Capcom ran it into the ground like a franchise-hating rocket from hell.

X is ten times cooler than Mega Man. He doesn't look half as dorky and he can do cooler stuff.

i do like mega man x a lot more than the original but honestly i think the classic mega man belongs more(and i like to think that classic mega man represents the series even though capcom is basically a company of idiot monkeys that somehow put out good games *headscratch*)